Friday 26 May 2017

USB powered sub-woofer computer speakers


I’ve an old tower PC that I primarily use as a server, so I’ve never really bothered with using it as a mainstream PC.

I’m redecorating at the moment however, meaning that my posh telly has been packed away, so I’ve been forced to watch my movies etc directly on an old monitor I had knocking about.... But it had no speakers..
I picked these due to other reviews and their “cubish” appearance – I can be quite clumsy, so I wanted a set that wouldn’t topple over if I knocked against them.
There were two things that stood out for me: --


USB Powered
In line volume control.
As to the sound, these performed very well, although at their highest volume, there was a little distortion. That said, I’d be unlikely to have them set to max, as I prefer to find the sweet spot and control the volume via my PC.

Price: £19.95
Product link:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members