Friday 26 May 2017

Holan 30 LED waterproof solar light with motion detection


I've got a fair few of these dotted around the house and garden and they 're great.

This one's no exception.
 

 

Left it outside for 24hrs to allow the solar panel to do its thing, then switched it on with the small key provided and bingo.

 I tested this at a height of about 8ft. As I approached the lamp, at a distance of about 3 feet, it powered on and stayed on whilst I stood near it.
 

On stepping away from it, it powered off after a few seconds as I'd expected it to. Step towards it again and on it came. it casts a nice bright pool of light that is quite focused, but then to be fair, it's exactly what I wanted as I'd already got several that cast wide beams, which are great, but diffuse very quickly

 

Easy to fit with the included fixings and once erected, pretty much maintenance free. –

Marvellous

Price: £8.99
Product Link

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members