Friday 19 May 2017

Tomons Wood Swing Arm Desk Lamp

A very nice retro style lamp, I purchased this for my mother for her bedside table as she is very anti anything that has a modern feel and look, she said she wanted an old style lamp for her bedroom and after searching for a while I thought this would be ideal.


It comes very well packed and presented in its own bespoke box showing quality from the start, the assembly is very simple and straight forward with instructions fitted into the lid of the box.


I like the old style flex cable which certainly gives it a retro feel along with looking nice as it goes through the holes in the wooden lamp stand, the bottom part is great and really heavy giving it a good solid base unlike some lightweight lamps which are easy to knock over.


I will add some pictures and have added a short video showing the assembly from start to finish which hopefully shows how simple it is, my original video is of high quality but please be aware the video quality often degrades considerable when uploaded.
  • Scandinavian Style : A simple, classy design that’s fit for any indoor environment, from the office to the bedroom.
  • Quality Material, Quality Design: A robust, dependable design that integrates all-natural wood, high quality metal and tested lighting technology.
  • Convenience Perfected: Easy to use. Easy to store. Seamlessly change the height and angle, and separate into individual parts for storage.
  • LED Power Lighting: Easy to use screw socket that supports 110-240v power E27 LED light bulbs and reliable circuitry.
  • Package Content: 1 x desk lamp, 1 x 4W LED bulb.

What I liked
************
- Nice retro feel and look
- Has a good solid heavy base
- Old style flex
- Comes with a three pin UK plug
- Very nice design
- Simple assembly
- Very nice packaging ideal should you be getting it as a gift for someone
- My mother loves it

What I Didn’t Like
******************
- I normally find something to put here but thus far I haven’t found anything but will return and edit if my mother comes across any issues.

Summary
**********
This is a really nice lamp of high quality from the packaging right through to the finishing of the lamp, and best of all my mother loves it. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £25.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members