Friday 26 May 2017

Sabrent Jaws Flex Clamp Mount with Adjustable Neck for GoPro cameras


Very impressed by this clamp.

It twists, it turns, it bends, yet it is very very strong.
Arrives with a "GoPro" type top plate, however with the right clip ( I used one from a generic action camera), it's easily changed to be capable of holding a screw fix camera,

The clamp is extremely strong and once affixed provides brilliant support. I was more than confident to fix my bridge camera and camcorder to this and it held them with no sag or wobble,

I feel this product will stand the test of time. I've had others in the past that have snapped, fallen apart or cracked, however the build quality of this one is superb.
 
Price: £12.98

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members