Wednesday 3 May 2017

360° Surround Sound Bluetooth Speaker

This is a very solid high quality speaker, it arrived in a very nice quality bespoke package in a white plastic sleeve, protected with foam and removable plastic cover on the top with easy to follow and simple instructions, 3.5mm audio cable and USB charging cable. I gave it a full charge before testing, the charging port (micro USB) is located on the front of the speaker under a fixed rubber plug and has a small indicator light next to it which stays red until fully then it changes to green, being concealed under this rubber plug means you only see the light when the unit is charging.


Connecting the speaker via Bluetooth was really simple, after powering on the speaker TaoTronics TT-SK11 appeared in the Bluetooth devices list and one press and it was connected, I loaded up some music and gave it a good test, the sound is superb and it does indeed as claimed fill the room and the highest volume was really too loud for me but I tested it to see if there was any noticeable distortion but found it to be very clear with no distortion and a really meaty sound unlike some which sound a bit tinny.


I really like the volume dial on the top which not only makes it simple to adjust the volume with a turn it also indicates the volume change on the phone. I tested a phone call and clarity with the inbuilt microphone which was very clear and the conversation audible both ends, when getting a phone call it automatically switches to the ring tone of the phone and pauses all music while the call is connected but once finished automatically switches back to playing the music from the same place you left it.


The Bluetooth range seems very good, I tried it at 25 foot distance and still had a good solid connection with no dropouts or distortion, with this speaker playing for 15 hours nonstop and only taking 5 hours to charge it’s ideal to take out and about with you in the summer or to fill the house with music any time you like.


I have added a short video just showing my first connection and playing a bit of music off youtube, please be aware video degrades somewhat once uploaded through Amazons optimisation system and the original quality is of a much higher quality. I have also added some images that show the great quality.


What I liked
*************
- Great design
- Superb sound
- Ability to take phone calls
- Easy setup
- High quality from start to finish
- Attention to detail such as the volume control and concealed charging port and indicator light
- 15 hours of nonstop music off a single charge
- Good clear print easy to follow manual with diagrams

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- I always really try hard to find something not to like but really can’t find anything with this speaker, if I do in future I will return, edit and add.

Summary
**********
This is a really nice designed well thought out Bluetooth speaker with a good range, great sound, a powerful battery life and hands free operation along with the ability to take phone calls with flawless switching, I really like it. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £49.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members