Sunday 21 May 2017

Kebor® Cloud Auto 40W E Cig Starter Full Kit

This is an ideal starter kit that won’t have you needing to upgrade a few weeks after buying when you want something more powerful, for a lot of people wanting to give up smoking and move onto vaping the choices are daunting and you also run into a lot of anoraks going into the sort of details you would not really even be looking at until you have been vaping for a while if ever.


The kit arrives with everything you need to be up and running and the first thing I did was to put the battery in the mod box and put it on charge then start reading the manual which is very clear and easy to follow giving illustrations when needed. The unusual thing about this mod box is it does not come with the LED screen you have on most other mod boxes but that is the intent with this kit, it is intended to simplify the process so in effect you just fill it up and start vaping with auto recognition of the coil giving you optimum settings.

After charging I ran through the process of changing the coil as many times when I have purchased a tank when I go to change the coil I have no idea how to do it and have to search for a video so hopefully this helps someone, the tank is an innovative design with the coil screwing to the lid of the tank rather than having a screw fitting on both ends, I think this is the way tanks are going now as it seems to remove a lot of the leakage issues and the fitting is very simple.


When I changed the coil I didn’t prime the new one as I planned to leave the tank sitting for around five hours until the morning before testing but I would always suggest priming the coil with liquid when you change and leaving it to soak around 10 minutes to avoid any burnt taste if you are waiting to use it.


This tank auto switches to the best mode for the coil you are using and as I have several different tanks with a variety of coils I tested them and can confirm it auto switched to the correct mode for the coil indicated by the display LED at the bottom front of the mod box, the tank supplied comes with a changeable mouth piece, I did switch to the other one in the video but my preference is for the open ended one.


With the supplied 2500mAh Battery this is a powerful mod box and should power any tank and coil you put on it, when I fired it up the supplied tank gave a very nice vape with plenty of plumes of vapour and the flavour came through really well, as I mentioned I have added a video and will add some pictures, you may also notice I had a visiting ant in my video I didn’t notice until I watched it back so I might add no ants were harmed in the making of this video and I released it into the wild :). Please be aware my original video is of high quality and the video quality often degrades considerable when uploaded.


What I liked
*************
- Comes with everything you need to be up and running
- Nice design tank that delivers a great vape
- Simple and easy to follow manual
- Auto recognition of coils to give optimum vape settings
- Spare coil, alternative mouth piece, dust cap and comes with the battery
- Front charging port rather than on the bottom
- Has a pass through feature meaning you can still use it while it is on charge
- Comes with 10ml Nicotine-Free eliquid to get you started

What I Didn’t Like
******************
- I haven’t found anything I don’t like about this mod box but if I have any issues I will return and add them

Summary
**********
In my opinion this is an ideal purchase for someone new to vaping as it takes away all the need and no doubt confusion with the settings giving the optimum vape for the coil fitted. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £33.45
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members