Tuesday 2 May 2017

Power Outlet with USB, ELEGIANT 4 Ways Outlets & 5 Ports

I got this to fit next to my computer desk, I have a multitude of plugs and USB cables that need to be plugged in and using a plug with a USB outlet this was just taking up a socket so inbuilt USB sockets in the extension is ideal.


I have now fixed this to the wall to give me more space and ease of access, the unit is nice and compact without the plug sockets being too close to the USB sockets, I have another similar one I use in the bedroom but have found one main flaw in it which through a simple design is not an issue with this, the on and off switch on the main unit when turned on sits flat as it is in a recess, I find with the other one I have it is very easy to catch the switch when inserting a plug and turn the unit off without noticing. I sometimes use a cigarette power adapter and have added a picture of it in the unit which shows it can fit in fine with the switch being recessed in the extension unit.


This has five USB sockets with one being a USB Quick Charger 3.0 and the other four standard USB ports, I am constantly charging either phones or tablets with my wife and children all using them so this will make it a lot easier. The safe door feature should also keep prying fingers at bay.


This extension unit also has over voltage protection, short circuit protection and over current protection which helps make anything you are charging safe from power surges and spikes.

  • Dependable safety certificate:Passed CE,and Rosh test , the rated of the power output of 3250W,100% copper wire,1.8meters extension power cord.All of this means that allow you to charger more high-powered devices and offers more safety and convenience.
  • Focus on detail:Each power outlets include SAFE DOOR which will protect children and pets from getting an electric shock!
  • Power strip back wall-mounted unique design:makes you easily to keep it in any place.
  • All-around Protection: Over - voltage protection;Short circuit protection;Over-current protection.The power supply shall be shutdown automatically when output voltage reaches to its over - voltage protection trigger point 6V Max . The strip will be turned off for protection when the ampere is over 13A.
  • Advanced Built-in Protection can provide the most complete protection from power surges, spikes, fire, impact or rust, and prevents dents and scratches; Fire-resistance PC shell, 100% copper wire and overload protection.
What I liked
*************
- Very nice design
- Recessed power switch
- Voltage, short circuit and over current protection
- Compact unit without the USB ports being too close to the plug sockets
- USB Quick Charger 3.0 port
- Five USB ports in total
- Works well and fits on the wall

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- Not found anything I dislike about this but if I do find anything I will return, edit and add

Summary
**********
Overall this is a nice compact extension unit with a decent length cable, five USB ports, inbuilt protection and works really well. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £22.77
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members