Friday 26 May 2017

Full HD 1080p Infrared Night Vision Digital Camcorder

I tend to augment my reviews with video, especially with products, for which, trying to explain them in just a written format would result in a small novel.-

I got fed up of trying to use my phone for several reasons: - auto focus, annoying message alerts interfering with the audio track, plus more and more gadgets are utilising apps, which require the phone, so trying to use it to record video as well was proving to be painful.

I opted for a camcorder, really for a stable video platform. Sure, my bridge camera takes video, but having to chop and change settings was a hassle, hence my purchase of this. It fits nicely in my hand, will connect to any of my tripods, using the dual screw receivers on the base.


It’s supplied with a spare battery, which charges via pass through, but oddly, no memory card. There’s several cables supplied, including a mini to normal HDMI lead and USB lead for charging/transfer of files. Arrived in a very nice Velcro locked carry pouch.
The remote control is responsive and allows you to make numerous changes to your setup s well as the usual pause, record, zoom etc.


A separate mic was included also, which slots into the hot shoe on the top of the cam. Connection is via a 2.5mm jack lead between mic and the rear of the camcorder. Manufacturer states that this mic can also be fitted to other devices.
There are instruction booklets for both the camcorder and the mic. They’re well written and easy to follow, making the setup very simple


I really liked the speed at which this is ready to go. Open the touch responsive screen and within a second, you’re able to start recording. The screen swivels, to a number of preset angles and is bright and clear.
The overall feel and look of this camera is one of quality. I took a number of short video’s and a few photographs to include some night footage as part of my evaluation and they came out really well.

Overall, I’m very happy with my purchase


Price: £159.99
Product link:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members