Friday 26 May 2017

Dual USB universal travel charger


Wanted a new travel plug and it seemed sensible to get one that would work pretty much anywhere.


 

Since the vast majority of things I plug in these days are for USB charging, this one caught my eye.

Dual USB, with one charging at a higher rate than the other,

Capable of operating in the UK, EU and USA

Extremely simple to swap out the different plug fittings.
 

 

I tested this with my mobile phone and Ecig. Both charging at the same time and on all 3 plugs and it worked brilliantly 

I'm really pleased with this nifty little charger. It has an extremely small footprint too, so will slip into a suitcase/bag corner with no trouble.

 

Recommended
 
Price: £12.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members