Thursday 20 April 2017

GooBang Doo 4K Sport Camera WiFi Camcorder

This really is a cracking little action camera, it arrived in a long box with a clear plastic top with the camera fixed inside, I opened it all up and there are masses of various different mounts for fixing the camera. I wanted to fix this to my cycle helmet and it has all the fittings to do this and it fixes nice and secure.


After reading through the instructions and installing the EZ iCam application onto my phone it was a very simple process to link the camera via WIFI to my phone and then add it in the phone app, this application works very well and also allows you to change some of the camera settings without having to go into the camera menu’s, it’s simple but very effective and ideal for hands free recording.


The camera also comes with a little remote control which can be fitted to the straps so if like myself you are using it on a cycle helmet it’s a simple button push to start and stop recording without trying to find the button on the top of the camera or use your phone.


I have added a video but please be aware that the quality degrades significantly once it goes through Amazons optimisation and the original quality is far clearer. The video shows me going through the menu system which is very simple, packed with features and settings and most of it is obvious and self-explanatory but should you get stuck the manual is very clear and easy to follow. The second part shows me on my daily cycle ride.


I have added some photo’s captured from the video which hopefully gives a better indication of the great quality, at the end of the video I have the camera fitted on the handlebars, this works find but I did find the camera much better on my cycle helmet with far less vibration as I use a lot of rough cycle paths.


  • [Professional 4K Action Camera]: Upgraded 2-Inch High-definition LCD and Professional 4K 25fps & 2.7K 30fps video with 12MP photos at up to 30 frames per second which is 4 times the resolution of traditional HD cameras.170 Degree Ultra Wide Angel Lens makes you can easily capture HD pictures of all kinds of occasion.
  • [Build-in WIFI]: Download App(EZ iCam) on your smartphone or tablet, so you can view picture&video via this App on your Android or iOS system, The built-in Wi-Fi can control cameras from distances of up to 50-feet (15-meters), Save & edit & share your action in minutes.
  • [IP68 Waterproof]: Equipped with IP68 durable waterproof case, so you can use it in water up to 100 Feet (30m).Ideal for water sports like swimming, drifting, surfing etc.
  • [Long Lasting Battery]: 2 Rechargeable 1050mAh batteries come with the package, each one can record up to 90 minutes. Longer battery life enables lasting recording without worries.
  • [Multiple Free Accessories]: You can use these accessories to fix your action camera on bike & car & unmanned aerial vehicles, so it provides a convenient capture solution for amazing new perspectives you will never miss it again.

What I liked
*************
- Great quality video’s
- Very simple and easy to use EZ iCam phone application
- Loads of different attachments provided
- A spare battery and remote control
- The camera has a simple and easy to navigate menu
- Waterproof case
- Fits on my cycle helmet perfectly

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- More of an observation that a dislike as it’s clearly stated but you need to charge the batteries in the camera as there is no separate charging unit

Summary
**********
Overall this is a really nice action camera, the footage really is superb, it fits great on my cycle helmet, has a mass of attachments with loads of settings and features on the camera. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £52.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members