Saturday 8 April 2017

Adjustable Solar Sensor Light

This is a very simple and effective adjustable solar sensor light, I needed a simple but effective security light as my wife often arrives home from work late at night due to her shift patterns and the area she parks her car has almost no lighting.


The main problems I had to overcome was the fact there was no practical way of running power to the place I intended to fit it, I didn’t want to be changing batteries or taking it down to charge on a regular basis so after a lot of research I decided on this.

 

It came in a small brown box with simple and easy to follow instructions and all the bits needed to fit it in place so after I gave it a full charge it was time to fit it in place, this was a very simple process of screw fitting the holding unit to the fence and once done mounting the light, adjusting it to the desired angle with the various adjustments and locking it in place with the hand tighten locking bolts. I was surprised and very pleased the unit is very light so fitted very well to the fence panel I wanted without any issues at all.


I have added a short video which shows it in use, the light spread is ideal for what I wanted and the sensor has a very good pickup range lighting the intended area as you approach.


  • Three mode switch:off, normal, body motion+dimming , and it has the built-in PIR sensor for a detection range20-33 feets.
  • Two mode charges:solar charge 10 hours and the cable charge 8 hours for full power.
  • Two built-in battery:powered by two 18650 battery with a capacity of 4400mAh, and it has four super bright lights, so that it can works on 8 hours for normal use time.
  • Adjustable:The lamp can swivel 90 degree and the mount can swivel 350 degree so that they can be positioned however you need them.
  • Easy installation and waterproof:IP65Waterproof, monitoring design, install easily, Solar powered no extra battery or electricity wire needed.

What I liked
*************
- Very easy to fit
- Solar charging so no messing with cables or removing to charge
- Lightweight and compact unit
- Gives a good spread of light
- Very reasonable price
- Various settings depending on your needs

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- I couldn’t find anything not to like with this, it does the intended job perfectly


Summary
**********
Good practical lightweight adjustable solar sensor light that fits my needs perfectly. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £29.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members