Wednesday 5 April 2017

Ward 145 Litre Storage Trunk on Wheels - Black


I’ve got loads of tools. Loads.  – Some of which are quite expensive, yet more often than not I end up balancing them on top of other things when I put them away, simply because I’m lazy.
Saw these and bought two as I wanted a neater way to keep my saws, drills, sanders and planes.
They’re strong, robust, well made and huge. The lids fit snugly and the big chunky wheels on each corner make it easy to move them about.


Absolute bargain for the price  - I’ve seen them in local DIY franchises at a much higher price.

My tool shed has never been so organised.

Brilliant

Price: £14.68
Product link:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members