Monday 24 April 2017

Bluetooth Retro Noise-cancelling Headphones

These arrived in a nice black box which when opened had a black zip sided case containing the headset, the first thing I did was to try them on as I have a big head, not in an arrogant sort of way although some might disagree but as in rather larger than the average and these fit perfectly with the slider adjustment on the side meaning they will fit the smallest right through to the largest head and are nice and snug on the ears.


I used the supplied lead to put them on charge while I gave the manual a good read through, this was a small book containing five languages with English being the first so no searching through to find it, although very small this manual has very clear and easy to read print (not always the case) and small diagrams with all the points on the headphones numbered and identified so very easy to follow.


Once I had fully charged the headphones it was time to start them up and I decided to do a short video of this process from the start with paring to my iPhone 6 and playing a bit of music off youtube, this hopefully shows how simple and easy the pairing process is and please forgive the quality as when you upload to Amazon the optimisation system they use does tend to degrade the video quality somewhat.


I found the sound quality superb with excellent noise cancelling feature, I wanted to test the pairing with two devices at the same time so I used my daughters iPad mini and all worked as it should, I am not sure I will ever use this function but if I ever need to I can. I tested the taking a phone call while in use and this works flawlessly with very clear quality, cutting the music straight to the ringing and as soon as the phone call is complete automatically cutting straight back to the music.

  • MADE FOR SUPERIOR HEAD COMFORT: Have hours of your favorite songs thanks to large ear cups hugging your ears and soft cushion band resting gently over your head. Extend the headband to suit even the largest heads
  • CLASSY METAL-LEATHER RETRO DESIGN: Made using lightweight metal alloy and high-quality leather, with a unique rotary control knob adds classic styling
  • IMMERSIVE APTX AUDIO EXPERIENCE: Leather ear cup creates an isolated listening space and stops outside noise, you get nothing but pure, CD-quality audio for your ears
  • IMPRESSIVE 20-HOUR PLAYTIME: Bluetooth 4.1 improves signal stability and battery efficiency. Listen to music or talk with friends for up to 20 hours (up to 400 songs)
  • TALK WITH CVC NOISE CANCELATION: New CVC6.0 technology reduces environmental noise and makes the phone call quality clear even at noisy places. You enjoy high-quality, hands-free phone call for hours

What I liked
*************
- The retro style design
- Sound cancelling feature
- Superb sound
- Very easy to set up
- Nice zip case for storage
- Smooth transition when taking a phone call
- Twenty hour playtime from a single charge
- Very comfortable and easily adjustable

What I Didn’t Like
******************
- These really deliver so I haven’t found anything not to like but if anything comes up I will edit and add it.

Summary
**********
Really great headphones with superb sound, retro design that have great adjustment and are very comfortable. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £35.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members