Thursday 27 April 2017

Air Mouse With Remote Control Keyboard

I got this to use with my Android box which comes with a controller but it does not have a keyboard and the range is very poor something a lot of Android box remote controls seem to suffer from.


This comes in a small long box with an instruction sheet, charging cable, USB dongle and the controller, fitting could not be simpler just plug it in and it’s instantly recognised, the unit has an built in battery you charge with the mini USB cable connection provided so no messing about finding batteries.


I first tested it in my desktop PC and everything worked as it should no messing about just plug and play so I then moved it to my Android box and again plug and play, the keyboard works very well and the simple design front of the controller panel works great and not filled with buttons you don’t need and will never use.


I have added a short video showing me using it on my Android box and hopefully the quality won’t degrade too much when it goes through Amazons optimisation process.

  • 4in1 Function: Mouse + Wireless Keyboard + 3D Somatic Handle + Android Remote Multi-function Handle; Operates Smoothly with Advanced Gyroscope and Professional Anti-shake Algorithms.
  • 2.4G wireless connection, plug and play USB 2.0 receiver, with strong anti-disturbance ability; With LED indicators to indicate the connection status.
  • Multifunctional: This Professional 6-axis Gyroscope Fly Air Mouse, Can be Use as a Wireless Keyboard, Multimedia Android Remote Controller, Omatic Games Hand Grip Combo; Providing New Style of MOUSE Experience for you.
  • Strong Anti-disturbance Ability and Sensitive Reaction Speed: Adopting Low Power Consumption 2.4G Wireless Connection, Anti-shake Algorithm Air Mouse, Providing High Accurate, Extremely Sensitive and Stable Control of the Mouse Cursor, Make Sure the Mouse Cursor Stable and Smooth.
  • System Compatiblity: Support Windows, Mac os, Android, Linux Operating Systems. Compatible with Any Device with USB Port, Including PC, TV, Set Top Box, Game Players, Media Players, etc.


What I liked
*************
- Simple design
- Good range
- Keyboard works really well
- Inbuilt chargeable battery
- Plug and play no messing about
- Nice and small, fits in the hand well

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- I tested the air mouse but won’t be using this feature as I don’t like or need an air mouse feature but not a flaw in the product just something personal

Summary
**********
Great little remote, ideal for an Android box with good range, compact and accurate keyboard. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £12.77
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members