Saturday 1 April 2017

APEMAN 4 Pack Lens Pouch Lens Cases

I needed something quick and simple to store my camera lenses and these are ideal, I have a big camera bag but as practical as it is the main problem is the size and when I go camping, hiking or even fishing it really is more of a pain to lug along than useful.


These clip onto the side of my rucksack nicely and after giving the straps a good inspection along with a good tug they aren’t going to come off, the padding is very good giving protection from knocks and bumps and they are water resistant, the draw string has a movable clip lock which makes it really easy to swap and change lenses in no time.


  • Thickness exactly up to 3mm(stand personal measurement) 0.5mm thicker than other products of same type.
  •  Superior quality of water-resistant Neoprene on the exterior Sturdy and resistant to collision, portable, definitely best choice of lens pouch.
  •  Super-soft velvet on the interior Protect your lens from bumps and scratches.
  •  Ingenious design of closure and attachment An easy pull cord closure allows fast and easy access. A belt loop and snap carabiner for convenient and secure transport.
  •  Four sizes are available Carry your lenses around freely and change your lens according to your shooting needs.

What I liked
*************
- Water resistant
- Good protection
- Easy access
- Good sturdy and solid clips
- Removes the need for a big bag
- Good quality

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- I haven’t found anything

Summary
**********
These are ideal for any outdoor activity you do not wish to lug along a big camera bag, are quick to access with good protection. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price:  £9.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members