Sunday 16 April 2017

Campark® ACT74 Waterproof Action Camera 4K

This is a really nice action camera kit, it arrived in a black compact case with everything inside being in its own little bag with all the lenses and camera covers having protective plastic removable protectors.


After opening everything up I started to read the manual which is sectioned off into different languages, the manual is very clear giving good instructive illustrations and also giving a good breakdown of the additional parts and their usage. The instructions are fairly easy to follow and after I gave the camera a full charge I started going through the menu and multitude of various settings and features.


I installed the XDV application on my phone, this is a very simple but effective application for remotely controlling the camera from the phone or tablet and giving the ability to change or adjust most of the settings without having to go into the camera’s main menu, I was impressed how well it worked.


My main purpose for purchasing this is to use as a helmet cam while out on my bicycle and after setting it up I went out for a long ride and the footage was very clear, after looking through all the videos on here I decided to do something a bit different and show the waterproof features of the camera inside a case which is also something I wanted to be 100% certain of as it would be sitting on my head while riding.


I have uploaded some pictures and video footage but please be aware the Amazon system optimises and whatever else it does to video so hopefully not too much, this is showing the waterproof feature of the camera rather than video quality which is far better than the optimised version you will see.

  • 2-inch HD Display + Sony SensorPortable and easily to shoot or view real time video or picture.HDMI output. Excellent 170° wide angle fish-eye lens offer a wide field of view and can take much more stunning scenes of your world.A Good Alternative to GoPro Camera
  • 4K Ultra HD videos+16M photosDynamic capture outstanding visual quality videos and pictures. makes moving image more smooth and greatly reduces ghosting.Built in Time lapse,Slow motion,Loop recording,Can be used as a security cam, dash cam. DVR. Allows to set ISO Sensitivity, Exposure Compensation, White Balance, Image Sharpness etc to get high quality images. Much clearer than the ordinary 12MP lens.
  • 100 Feet(30m) Waterproofwith waterproof case, ideal for outdoor activities, like swimming, drifting, surfing etc. Perfect for water sports lover.
  • A lots of AccessoriesCompatible for gopro camera and market mainstream action camera.Attached to helmets, bike, surfboards, belt, arm band and other objects easily with Lots of accessories, mountable design for shooting the thrill of extreme activities.
  • Long Battery LifeUp to 240 minutes (Dual Rechargeable Lithium Batteries) shooting time

What I liked
************
- Great quality footage
- Masses of different attachments
- Nice protective carry case
- Waterproof case and feature is superb
- Spare battery
- Good application to control it on phone or tablet
- Multitude of different features and settings
- The price
- Very easy to use

What I Didn’t Like
******************
- I haven’t found anything yet but if I do come across any issues I will return and add them.

Summary
**********
I am really pleased with this purchase, the camera does everything I want and need or with all the attachments pretty much anything I may wish to use it for in future, the video quality is great and it’s so easy to use with a very simple but effective application for your mobile device. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £49.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members