Wednesday 12 April 2017

Kebor E Liquid Juice 5 x 10mL Refills Pack for E-cigarette

I have been vaping now for over five years so am always looking for different and interesting flavours, I normally stick to menthol flavours but do like to mix it up a bit to give a different and hopefully new experience. I often find as with food I want sweet, savoury and different flavours.


I don’t often use a Tobacco flavour but do find some of the juices I use can have a sickly sweet taste after prolonged use so Tobacco is ideal to break it up, this is one has a good throat his and not too strong as some are.

The Desert is a pleasant and interesting taste which is sweet with a hint of caramel to my taste buds, I like this one a lot.

Triple menthol gives a very good hit, menthol is my go to juice and this has a very good strong flavour without being too sweet.

Mall Blend is a tobacco flavour and is quite nice although probably my least favourite out of the selection, it gives a good throat hit and is not too overpowering.

USA Mix is a smooth tobacco flavour that is my favourite out of the tobacco flavours in this selection, gives a good throat hit, plenty of plumes of vapour and leaves no after taste as some do.


  • SAFE AND LEGAL - European TPD compliant, No Nicotine, no tar, no tobacco ingredients, each bottle equipped with Child-Proof Lock, using plastic bottle to avoid break and leakage, This E liquid bottle not only with the lid but also with the sealing membrane to against the dust and bacteria in shipping process. Each bottle comes with independent box
  • PREMIUM FLAVOUR & QUALITY - Manufactured by world class e liquid factories with highest international health and pharmaceutical standards, using only high-quality and environment-friendly ingredients that are free of harmful substances, each bottle has unique serial number, production date and expire date, shelf life 24 months
  • CLOUD VAPING - VG/PG ratio 70/30, you may enjoy cloud vaping with proper e-cig vaporizer devices. This liquid is chosen for the large production of vape and is highly suggested to be used with Kebor Vaping Devices for an optimal experience
  • COMPATIBILITY- Suitable for all e cigarette, vaping devices: CE4 atomizer, shisha pen, sub ohm tank, vape mods etc. 
  • ULTRA PORTABLE - Each of five bottles is 10ml, easy to carry and store in pockets than bigger bottles, and very convenient to refill or drip

What I liked
************
- Good selection
- All have a nice and unique taste
- They come in a nice bottle with a child lock system and easy pour nozzle
- All give a good plume of vapour
- They all have a good throat hit

What I Didn’t Like
******************
- I haven’t found anything

Summary
**********
Good selection of e-liquids with a variety of flavours, I found them all nice and different with good taste and quality plumes of vapour. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £9.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members