Wednesday 5 April 2017

MAPUX 2-in-1 LED flexible desk clamp/[hone holder


I’m one of these people that has to make clutter. Whether it’s when I’m cooking, working, or doing DIY, I’m generally surrounded by mess. 
I’ve lost several phones in recent years due to either breaking them by forgetting they were in my pocket when I sat down, or knocking them on the floor as I’ve moved other things out of the way.
Having just bought a new and rather expensive phone ( I don’t do contracts) I wanted a portable clamp that I could use to keep my phone visible and safe.


This certainly ticks both of those boxes.
Capable of being clamped to a table/desk up to @65mm thick, it’s very sturdy once fixed and can be contorted into any angle or orientation by either bending the arm, rotating the holder, angling the holder, or a combination of all three.
The clamp is spring loaded and will handle even the larger “phablet” phones easily.


In addition, it has a grid of bright LED lights, set in the rear of the phone holder, with an in-line on/off switch, which are powered via a USB connection.

Overall, I’m really pleased with it. It grips very well and provides very good support.

Price £19.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members