Wednesday 12 April 2017

Ultrasonic Cool Mist Aromatherapy Diffuser

Very nice wood design great looking aromatherapy diffuser, these devices are superb and have a couple more around the house so regardless of if you purchase this one or not I can highly recommend getting yourself an aromatherapy diffuser.


It comes in a nice presentation box and I was pleased to see this comes with a proper UK plug I say that because it seems a lot of products now are coming with an adapted UK plug that the 2 pin lead plugs into, the instructions are clear and easy to follow and have a full English section with diagrams rather than mixed languages on the same page as some have.


After setting it up it was time to give it a test I have quite a selection of essential oils now and tested it with French Rosemary one of my favourites, opening and filling is very simple and the base is slightly raised so once the power cable is plugged in you can take the cable out to the socket at any angle you wish. The control buttons are on the front and you have the options of light on or off, you have the choice of two mist modes being 3 hours continuous or 6 hours intermittent. I find the setting I use is dependent on the oil I am using and if I want a strong continuous stream or just an intermittent blast as some oil scents are stronger than others.


I have added a short video to my review but please be aware the quality will often degrade when uploading a video to amazon so hopefully it is clear enough to see this in action.

  • DURABLE & ELEGANT - REAL WOOD design with O-Ring LED Light enhances every decoration and is not easily damaged, LED light provides soft illumination
  • ULTRASONIC TECHNOLOGY - Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil, Ultrasonic diffusing ensures the integrity of the essential oil molecular structure and allows for healthy bodily absorption, reduce stress, humidify the air, breathe easier, and relieve cough and sinus congestion due to colds, allergies, and flu. Reduce odors in your house from cigarettes, cooking, and pets
  • 2 WORKING MODES & WHISPER QUIET OPERATION - 3 hours CONTINUOUS MIST modes or 6 hours INTERMITTENT MIST modes. Also, WHISPER QUIET - Designed to be extremely quiet and pleasant; absolutely no noise, heat or vibration, relax without any distracting sound
  • SHUT-OFF AUTOMATICALLY when the humidifier aromatherapy diffuser at low water level. Portable for home, yoga, office,SPA, bedroom, Perfect gift idea for family and friends who love aromatherapy or can benefit from aromatherapy healing
  • PACKAGE CONTENTS: 1x Wooden Essential Oil Diffuser; 1x Power Adapter; 1x User Manual

What I liked
*************
- Very quiet operation
- Nice design
- Simple controls
- Automatic shut off when the water runs low
- Good clear print manual and very easy to follow

What I Didn’t Like
*******************
- Nothing I have found so far but if I do I will return and add accordingly


Summary
**********
I am very pleased with this purchase, it fits nicely on the side, gives a great blast of mist and looks great against my wooden floor. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £35.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members