Friday 7 April 2017

XBOOM Mini Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker

Very nice neat portable speaker with a great sound, the speaker came in a solid brown box with an audio cable, carrying clip, USB charging cable and stereo audio aux cable which is good as a lot of speakers have the connection but very few supply this cable.


The manual although small print was glossy and very easy to read and follow, I paired it up via the Bluetooth which is very simple to do and I was ready to go, I have added a very short video of it playing and attached the detachable clip that comes with it, this was filmed next to my iPhone 6 which hopefully gives you some idea of the size. I was very surprised how loud it went for such a small unit, I put it up to full volume and it has a great sound without any distortion I could hear which I hope comes across in my video.


I got my wife to ring me to test the built-in MIC with hands free phone calls which worked very well although not a feature I plan to use. I tested the connection range of up to 33 feet, for me it started losing connection at 28 feet although I don’t doubt the claim I would suggest for solid connection keep it around 25 feet max.


  • Enhanced Bass+ Expansion System (BES) enables Full-bodied, 360-degree high definition superb sound - 50mm Driver 5-Watt Output.
  • Ultra-portable compact size and weight with long-lasting embedded rechargeable battery provides 8+ hours of continuous playback from one single charge. Perfect for home, dorm room, kitchen, bathroom, car, parties, camping; streaming music or internet radio services such as Pandora and Spotify.
  • Built-in MIC for handsfree speakerphone phone calls from smartphones and iPhones, connect in seconds to Bluetooth devices including: iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, Kindle, Smartphones, Tablets. Outstanding connection range of up to 33 feet. Play audio from laptops, PCs, and non-Bluetooth devices using included 3.5mm gold plated stereo audio aux cable.
  • Ready-to-wear audio with included handy aluminum lightweight carabiner snap hook clipping on easily to your backpack, camping Accessories, keychains, and more.
  • Package contents: XBOOM Mini Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, 3.5mm gold plated stereo audio aux cable, micro USB cable, aluminum lightweight carabiner, instruction manual. 18-month warranty and free lifetime technical support.
What I liked
*************
- Nice and compact
- Clear and easy to follow manual
- Addition of a carrying clip and stereo audio aux cable
- Great quality sound even at full volume
- Good design with clear button controls
- Eight hours of play from a single charge

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- Not found anything I dislike about this


Summary
***********
Very nice design compact speaker with a great sound can’t fault it. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £14.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members