Sunday 27 August 2017

X-DNENG 15000mAh Waterproof Solar Power Bank Review

Great product, works exactly as it should, I wanted a solar powered power bank for my mother-in-law, my wife is Filipina and her parents still live in the provinces in the Philippines and electricity can be somewhat unstable often getting power cuts that last for days so this is an ideal gift for her to charge her phone and with the solar recharge also top it up easily.


It arrived in a brown flip lid box with a carabiner, micro USB charging lead and a manual. I put the power bank on charge and had a read through the manual which is simple and basic with clear instructions and numbered diagrams linked to descriptions of what they are and uses, all you really need to know.


Once the power bank had fully charged I wanted to test its capacity and off a single charge managed to recharge my iphone 6 from 4% to 100%, my daughters ipad mini from 9% to 100%, my Android phone from 18% to 100% and a Fire tablet from 0% to 100%, the charge rate seemed reasonably quick and I still had one blue light indicator on and could have probably drained the remaining and got a bit more.


I put it on my balcony to test the solar recharge, I left it there for about 6 hours and it was a reasonably sunny day one of the few we have had this summer and it charged 25% which may not sound a lot but it is enough to give a full charge to an iphone 6 so if you are outdoors or have access to direct sunlight you can constantly be topping it up and ideal for my mother-in-laws use.


I have added a short video and will also add some pictures showing unboxing, testing the flashlight which worked perfectly and the modes worked as described in the manual, I then linked up a couple of devices and will apologise for my fat fingers fiddling to get the connectors in, finally I just ran a flashlight over the panel to show the green indicator light coming on instantly as it starts to solar charge. Please note my original video is of high quality but the video quality often degrades considerable when uploaded but hopefully not too much.

  • Newest High-technology: This product is 2017 the latest design, using the latest technology solar panels of the largest solar company(Sunpower)in the United States ,conversion rate up to 21% -25% solar charger, environmentally friendly and efficient. In the outdoors, you can charge the battery in the sun.
  • Perfect Outdoor Trip: Waterproof IPx6,shock-proof,anti-slip,easy to carry.Nestest design:hang on a backpack to realize solar charging.Ideal for camping,hiking,traveling-bag and rock climbing.
  • High Capacity: Built-in 15000mAh Li-polymer Rechargeable Battery.It can charge your iPhone 6s for 4.2 times, Galaxy S7 for 2.5 times,charging your phone,camera and other equipments.
  • Brightness LED light: 3 light source model(General/SOS/Stroboflash),help you in an emergency.
  • Incredibly Durable: The safest polymer battery and precise intelligent IC.Multi circuit protection can prevent short circuit, overheat, over discharge and over charge.CE,FCC,ROHS,30 day money back and 12-month warranty.


What I liked
*************
- The design is very nice
- Addition of a flashlight which works very well and also a practical addition if you are suffering a power cut
- Waterproof and shock proof again nice features if you are using outdoors
- It’s a very solid unit very well finished and extremely robust
- Two USB charging ports allowing you to dual charge
- I thought the price very reasonable (£26.99 at the time of ordering) considering a non-solar power back with far less features isn’t much cheaper
- It works very well

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- Nothing I could find, the solar recharge is slow but it works even in the UK weather and whatever you get from the sun helps the environment.

Summary
**********
Overall I am very pleased with this purchase, it looks great, works well, is very robust and an ideal gift for my mother-in-law so gets top marks from me. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £26.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members