Thursday 17 August 2017

AMINY True Wireless Stereo Earphones Review

Great quality with a crystal clear and solid stereo sound, these arrived in a little black custom box with silver Aminy logo embossed on the top, inside the two ear bud receivers were packed into a foam cut out with the addition of a red Chinese knot tassel, no idea why its included but it is a welcome added extra I have now put my garage key on. Under the ear bud receivers there are two ear hooks, a dual USB charging lead, some spare ear tips and the manual.


After getting it all opened up I put the ear hooks on charge, they both have little rubber plugged micro USB ports you connect to and charge both simultaneously, I did check and you can also charge them on a single micro USB lead if you wish or even lose the double lead. The first part of the manual is in English and I found it very easy to follow with diagrams linked to instructions, once you remove the rubber caps from the ear hooks they plug into the ear bud receivers and you are ready to get started.


Pairing up was very straight forward holding the phone icon button on both ear buds for around 10 seconds then waiting for them to pair with each other and opening the Bluetooth on your device looking for U-two R and pairing them, switching them off you just hold down the phone icon on both until they turn off.


The sound quality was really good and you have the ability to switch tracks via the ear bud controls, answer phone calls, play and pause tracks and even use Siri if you are using an Apple device which I tested and it works well. The quality of these ear buds is superb and the finishing is really nice I am more than pleased with them.


I have added a video and will also add some images showing opening them up, fitting the ear hooks to the ear buds, pairing them with my Android phone playing some music, switching tracks, pausing play, showing an incoming phone call which switches flawlessly between music and call not missing a beat on resume, I tested them with my iPhone 6 as I wanted to try out Siri which it connected to instantly on a double press on the phone icon. Please note my original video is of high quality but the video quality often degrades considerable when uploaded but hopefully not too much.

  • Comfortable Secure Fit Design Design by ergonomics,The 3-point-supported principle and lightweight material provide comfortable and safe wearing without pain and falling out easily.
  • Powerful Battery  Equip with supra-aural powerful battery, solve the problem of many earphones - the short time of endurance. 130Mah Double batteries let you enjoy 8 hour talk and music time.
  • Bluetooth V4.2 &Wide Compatibility Chip 4.2 Bluetooth version for you to bring stable performance and strong compatibility, incredible Stereo Sound and Great Noise Cancellation, powerful signal with up to 33 feet operation distance.Compatible with the majority Bluetooth enable devices,including iPhone,Samsung,Motorola and other Android Cellphones, Tablets, Laptops, PC and Office Telephones.
  • Sweatproof IPX5 The wireless earphones are built with durable materials and sweat proof seals that protects them from sweat-related damage, there is not afraid of sweat and rain with the waterproof design.


What I liked
*************
- Very nice design, I like the dual charging and removable ear hooks
- Very clear quality stereo sound
- Easy to follow detailed manual
- Nice presentation box ideal as a gift
- Ability to use Siri via a double press on the ear bud controls
- Flawless switching when receiving a phone call from music and back again without missing a beat
- 8 hour talk or music time on a single charge
- Comfortable to wear and surprising light, you forget you are wearing them after a very short time

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- This is very picky so I haven’t reduced my rating for them but I always try and add something, I tested the range up to 27 feet and started to lose connection it does say up to 33 feet but I guess it is dependent on both the ear bud signal and phone signal being good.

Summary
**********
Overall I really like these ear buds, sound is great, they are lightweight and fit really well so won’t fall out easily, they have some nice features and are of high quality the reason I have given them a full five stars. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £43.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members