Thursday 24 August 2017

Vatos (Upgraded) Remote Control Racing Monster Truck Review

A very fast crazy monster truck that’s great fun, I am a total novice when it comes to driving remote control vehicles but wanted something with a bit of meat on the bone and loads of power,  this looked ideal as I wasn’t brave enough to get a kit and attempt the construction myself.


This arrived in a big branded box nice and neatly packed and protected, after unpacking everything I released the catch on the bottom of the truck (very simple to do) and took the battery out and put it on charge via the USB adapter that came with it and had a read through the manual.

The manual is mixed language on the same page so you have to find your relevant language although not really any sort of issue as there are only a few things you really need to know to be up and running, make sure the first time you turn it on you first switch on the truck then you switch on the remote control while holding down the bind button to link it, this is something you only have to do once and it then auto connects next time you use it.


After I had pealed the protective film off the truck and the battery was fully charged and connected back into the truck I decided to take it outside and give it a whirl. I have flown a few drones and am not bad at flying them but driving a remote controlled vehicle was going to be a challenge. I adjusted the steering rate knob and turning trim knob until I was happy that it was going to steer straight, turn correctly and not too fast.


The truck is very fast and I was trying my best not to crash as I got to grips with the remote control although I did have a few bumps it didn’t damage the truck at all so it seems extremely robust and it does come with a few spare parts I presume the ones most commonly damaged or lost. It was really great fun to drive and nothing seems to stop it running over everything in its path, I never had anything like this as a child and I am making up for it now, I do plan to let my daughter learn to drive it but I am going to take her over to the big field near us so there isn’t anything to smash into.


I have added a video and will also add some pictures showing the unpacking and some driving, for a bit of fun I put my camera on the truck and have also added that footage, please note my original video is of high quality but the video quality often degrades considerable when uploaded but hopefully not too much.

  • Amazing Fast Speed: 1:12 scale,4 Wheels Independent Suspension and powerful 390 brush motor brings a super high speed at 40km/h.Ready to run and no assembly needed.2 LED Headlight and several led lights on this rc truck brings cool color especially at night.
  • Superior Experience: Fantastic Anti-interference, can race several rc car competitive at the same time and place. 2.4Ghz radio controlled car system and 50M remote control interference-free distance allow your lovely electric buggy come across mud, sand, grass, paving or off road with multi difficult movement like turn, drift, and flip.
  • Powerful Battery: this rc car equipped with 7.4V 1500mAh li-ion cylindrical battery.15mins play time and 180mins charging time.Package attached with a USB charging cable(No charger adapter or wall plug included), can connect to smartphone charger or computer directly!
  • Safety Certificate: Vatos rc car already passed these test with certificates: CE, FCC, ROHS, ASTM, ASTM F963-16, RTTE, EN71, EN62115, IEC60825, HR4040, REACH-7P, CPSIA.


What I liked
*************
- Huge fun to drive and once I got used to the speed easy to control
- Really fast around 25mph
- It looks great, the paintwork is fantastically clear and detailed
- Nice and solid with a good weight to it
- 50M remote control, I tested this and it was almost spot on 50 meters before it stopped responding
- I like the simple charging system just plugging it into the USB adapter
- The working headlights and other LED lights are a nice touch
- Very robust, I had several crashes and rolls and can’t even see a scratch on it

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- The manual could be better separating the English, not so much as a negative as a suggestion and does not affect the usage so not reducing my rating for it

Summary
**********
This really is a crazy great fun monster truck, it’s very fast, extremely strong, looks great and is masses of fun to drive. I have given it top marks as I am very pleased with this purchase. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £139.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members