Saturday 19 August 2017

VIVIS 15000mAh Power Bank Built-in Micro USB Cable Review

Good solid power bank that looks great and has some nice features, I purchased this for my wife as she is constantly on either one of her phones or ipad and wanted something that would give a power boost to any or all of these. This arrived in a brown sleeved box with the main unit being packed into a solid foam cut out to protect it, under this it had the charge lead, instruction manual, a draw string carry bag and a iphone/ipad adapted.


The power bank is a very nice design and very well finished with gold running round the edge against the black leather type effect outer case, I like the inbuilt micro USB cable which doubles as a phone holder once you pull it out, the addition of the draw string carry case is nice and it’s not just a cheap feeling bag thrown in it’s of very nice quality and useful for carrying round.


After I had opened it all up I put it on charge and read through the manual, very basic and simple manual as you would expect giving you all the information you need, once it was fully charged I gave it a test charging my Android phone from 5% and my daughter’s ipad mini from 2% simultaneously. I was very impressed with the charge time and it still had enough left to top up my iphone 6 from 33% to 100%.


My wife loves it and without wanting to sound sexist it has a very feminine or at least bling look to it rather than just being a basic block with slots, it is apparent a lot of thought and care has gone into design. I have added a short video and will also add some pictures showing unpacking and then after it was charged setting my Android phone on charge and fitting the apple adapter and putting my iphone 6 on charge, please note my original video is of high quality but the video quality often degrades considerable when uploaded but hopefully not too much.


  • Newest Upgrade Version 15000mAh Power Bank,built in Micro USB cable and Lightning Connector and eliminate the need for additional cables, giving you incredible portability. Also support Phone Stand Holder function, could play and charing simultaneously very conveient. 5 charges for your iPhone 6, 3 charges for Samsung Galaxy S6, the iPad mini 1.5 charges
  • 2 USB output Built-in Intelligent Charing chip, Intelligent Quick Charger Technology, Automatically adjusts current and voltage to minimize charging time, reducing charge time by 50% compare with common power bank. Maximum 3A 2 USB output ports charge faster than the original charger, Super-fast charge.
  • The External Battery Pack bulit-in Pure Co Li-Polymer Core, more than 1000 times recycle use, which is twice of the common core( less than 500 times )
  • Safety External Battery Charger , Security Chip, Six Intelligent Safety Protection - Supports over-charged, over-current, over-voltage, over-short circuit, over-discharged, over-high temperature protection, more safe to use.
  • Wide Compatibility & Service: iPhone 7 Plus 7 6s Plus 6S 6 5S 5C 5 4S 4 / iPad Air Mini / Samsung S7 Edge S6 Edge S6 Note 5 / HTC / LG / Motorola / BlackBerry / Nokia Lumia / Google Nexus / Sony Xperia/ Huawei / Kindle AND MORE. LIFETIME friendly customer service


What I liked
*************
- Very nice design with attention to detail
- Supports over-charged, over-current protection
- Very fast charge
- Addition of the inbuilt micro USB cable doubling as a phone holder
- Addition of a nice draw string carry bag
- The iphone adapter a very useful gadget
- My wife loves it

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- I haven’t found anything I don’t like but if my wife has any issues I will return and add them.

Summary
**********
Overall this is a very nice power bank, the design is very well thought out with the addition of some nice features, it has a good fast charge rate and for these reasons I have given it full marks. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £21.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members