Sunday 6 August 2017

Corprit 4000mAh Rechargeable LED Closet Light Stick Review

I wanted an emergency light to keep in the car as I had a flat tyre last weekend driving down a little country lane with no lighting, I managed to find an area to pull the car over but ended up using the light from my phone to try and see what I was doing.


This seemed ideal with the magnets giving the ability to stick it to the side of the car, adjustable brightness and being rechargeable with a large capacity battery so I purchased it. It arrived in a long brown box with a clear easy to understand instruction manual with diagrams all in English, USB charging lead and a couple of attachment strings for hanging it up.


The lamp seems well finished and nice and solid with the addition of a USB port should you want to use it as an emergency charge for a phone, After giving it a full charge I tested it and it worked very well sticking to the side of my car in various places so should be ideal for its intended use and as I have a cigarette adapter with USB ports I am also able to charge it in the car so it should always be in the car when needed.


I have added a short video showing the unpacking and in use, not the easiest to show but I am sticking it to the front and side of my car testing all modes.

  • HIGH QUALITY: Imported PC cover and durable Aluminum body guarantee a high quality material.
  • PORTABLE LED LAMP: Equipped with concealed hook, sling hole and NdFeB Magnet that made the Led Lamp very suitable to install on metal surface, small bags, and camping tent. It is very necessary for outdoor night activities.
  • ADJUSTABLE BRIGHTNESS MODE: With the function of three brilliant adjustable Mode (Strong light Mode, dim light Mode and SOS Mode), the Corprit Led Lamp can achieve a perfect performance on camping trips, family activities and emergency roadside repairs.
  • RECHARGEABLE POWER BANK: Built in 4000mAh large capacity Lithium battery which can provide up to 6 hours bright omnidirectional lighting for your surroundings. It is much lighter, brighter than most rechargeable led lamp.


What I liked
*************
- Good brightness with a lower light setting
- 4000mAh built in battery which should be more than enough for any emergency
- Good quality with an aluminium body also being lightweight
- Magnets on the back for easy attachment
- USB emergency charge port

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- Nothing I have found so far, fairly simple and works well but if I do find anything I will return and add it

Summary
**********
Perfect for my needs and has a good powerful bright light so gets full marks from me. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £17.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members