Sunday 20 August 2017

Fantime Bluetooth V4.1 Sports Headphone With Charging Box Review

As my daughter has managed to lose her headphones I made her go without any for a week but I finally cracked and decided to get her some more as it seemed to be more of a punishment for me than her having to listen to her music and the mindless pap she listens to on YouTube.


These arrived in a little brown flip lid box with the headphones in the charge unit and USB power lead, spare ear buds and manual underneath, the manual is clear and easy to follow so I put the charging case on charge and had a good read through.

Once the charge unit was fully charged I gave them a test, pairing is a breeze just switch them both on together with the little power button on the front of the ear buds then go to the Bluetooth on the device you are using and look for ‘BO2’ and select it to pair and you ready to go.


The controls on the ear buds have a basic pause and play control for music by pressing either the main button on either ear bud all other music/sound controls are done via the Bluetooth linked device you are using, you have automatic voice prompts for power on, power off, Bluetooth connected and low battery. Incoming calls can be controlled via the buttons and I tested this features and it works as it should.

The charge case is very neat and the ear buds lock straight into charging position via magnets when you insert them, I like the fact the base holds it’s own charge rather than having to be constantly connected to power before they will charge the ear buds which makes them truly portable and chargeable on the move without a power source.


My daughter was delighted with them and tells me the sound is ‘banging stereo’ which translates as very good very good and clear stereo, she says they are very comfortable, light weight and she hardly notices she is wearing them.


I have added a short video showing unboxing, connecting the ear buds to my phone, playing a bit of music and finally showing the music cut and restart on an incoming call, please note my original video is of high quality but the video quality often degrades considerable when uploaded but hopefully not too much.

  • 500mAh CHARGING BOX Built-in high performance rechargeable Polymer battery, Long battery life allows the headphones to play up to about 3 hours of premium quality talk as well as 3 hours of continuous music at a time or 48 hours of standby time,and the portable charging case provides up to 9 hours.
  • COMPATIBLE DEVICE Headphones are widely compatible with iPhone 6S 6 plus, LG G5 G4 G3, ipod shuffle, ipod nano 7, Samsung Galaxy S7 S6, BlackBerry, HTC, iPad Pro, Bluetooth-enabled tablets;Perfect for Sports,Running,Jogging & Gym Exercise,Watching TV,or Sleep.
  • ONE-BUTTON FOR MULTI-FUNCTION Simply one press to pair / play / pause / answer or reject phone calls. Note Sole earbud model supports music; But Only "L" earbud supports phone calls. "R" earbud does not
  • PREMIUM AUDIO FOR MUSIC&CALL Fantime TWS Bluetooth headphone plays crystal clear audio without a hitch.Featuring CD-like sound with high technology,and noise cancellation technology enable clearer sound during calls and listening music.
  • COMFORTABLE WEARING EXPERIENCE  Sweatproof and lightweight design can guarantee you feel stable and comfortable.A Pair of Rubber ear cap keep the earbuds soft and stable on your ears. Ultra lightweight, less than 0.2oz, provide most comfortable listening experience.


What I liked
*************
- Good clear stereo sound
- Very easy to set up and pair
- Nice design neat charging case that holds its own charge
- Ear buds are lightweight and comfortable
- Very reasonable price for a dual set of ear buds with a charging unit
- They have noise cancellation technology
- Flawless switching between phone call and music not missing a beat
- Good range, I tested them up to 28ft before starting to lose connection

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- Not really anything I don’t like but if my daughter finds anything I have told her to let me know and I will add it

Summary
**********
Overall very nice set of stereo ear buds that deliver a great sound, look good and have a neat little stand-alone charging unit the reason I have given them 5 stars. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £28.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members