Thursday 24 August 2017

ExquizOn S6 Pocket Cube DLP Smart Video Projector Review

A cracking projector I’m really pleased with it, I wanted something for the bedroom but didn’t want one of the big noisy projectors and also wanted something with a good quality picture but mobile so I could easily set it up in my daughters room and remove it after without much fuss or even set it up in the garden on nice summer nights should they ever arrive.


This looked ideal so I ordered it, the projector arrived in a small branded sleeved box around four times the size of the camera, inside on the top layer the projector was in the center with the remote control, instruction manual and mini tripod, on the second layer it had the power lead adapter, HDMI to mini HDIM lead and HDMI to mini HDMI adapter all very well packed into custom shaped plastic.


The projector is very small, I know it gives the dimensions but it wasn’t until I unwrapped it and had it in my hand I realised just how small it was, the first thing I did was to put it on charge and have a good read of the manual, this is a very smooth glossy manual with good clear instructions and pictures and after it was charged I set it up in the bedroom to give it a test.


I first tested it with my Android box and with the auto focus feature it really is a breeze, I just plugged it into the back of the projector using the HDMI to mini HDMI adapter and selected HDMI from the menu and it was up and running, I then set up my daughters Xbox 360 using the same process and again worked flawlessly, I did attach a portable speaker I have using the audio out port on the back which produced a good solid sound. After this I put a few things on a micro SD card to test, an episode of Game Of Thrones, some footage from my action camera, a few pictures and some music, all very simple to access either selection Movie, Music or Picture and all worked perfectly.


I set up the Airplay on my iphone 6 and it was fairly straight forwards following the instructions and worked really well, I was impressed as this is the first time I have tried Airplay the only thing to note is you enter the number shown after the PSK shown under your WifiDisplay screen, just the number not the PSK bit.


I have added a video and will also add some pictures showing unboxing and going through trying my Android box, Xbox 360, and playing music, movies and pictures. Please note it’s really difficult to get a good recording of screen projection due to the flicker but I did my best and my original video quality is good but the video quality often degrades considerable when uploaded but hopefully not too much.

  • Compact Pico Pocket Size. The S6 projector has a mini size of 5.5cmx 5.5cm x 5.5cm, light weith of 0.173kg, yet its projection can be up to 100". It will be your perfect companion for your holidays, family trips or even small business meeting.
  • Wireless Multi-screen Connection. Equiped with stable wifi connection, it allows you to achieve smooth multi-screen display of your mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. No need to worry about connection wires any longer.
  • Multi interfaces and HD supported. It has HDMI interface, Micro HDMI Connector and HDMI cable to let you connect with some wired HD devices like Laptop, PC, Media Player etc. Support resolution up to Up to 1080P.
  • High Quality Assurance & Warranty.High Efficiency Ventilation Design, largely upgraded the Stability and Durability, Low LED Power Comsumption, works up to 30,000 hrs. Full guarantee for 1 year . Free return in first 2 months.All questions or issues will be responded within 48 hrs.


What I liked
*************
- Really small and great design
- Very simple to set up
- Auto focus meaning the most you ever have to do is a very slight adjustment on the wheel
- The manual is good clear and easy to follow
- On-board battery giving up to 2 hours of playtime
- Wireless multi-screen connection is a very neat feature
- Picture quality is the best I have seen on any projector
- Very easy to move to any location you want without a load of messing about

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- I really can’t find anything but if I come across any issues I will return and add them

Summary
**********
Overall this is a really nice projector, I don’t know how they fit it all in something so small but the quality is great as are the features for that reason I have given it a full five stars. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £199.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members