Tuesday 25 July 2017

DOOPRO C1 Pro Unlocked 4G Smartphone Review

I am really pleased with this phone its exactly what I wanted and needed, it arrived in a black branded box with the addition of a UK USB charge plug, the phone was in a little plastic bag with a plastic film covering the screen which had been ready fitted with a screen protector, in the bottom it had a USB charge lead, a rubber phone cover, a spare screen protector and the instructions.


I am relatively new to using android phones and my main phone is an iphone 6, this is more of an obligation than a choice as my wife is an avid apple fan and always has to have the latest version insisting that I take her old one, I could bang on for ages on how user unfriendly the iphone is not even allowing you to set your own mp3’s as ringtones or making you jump through multiple hoops just to transfer a bit of music over but I think it’s enough to say it annoys me greatly on a daily basis.


I really needed a second phone that was far more user friendly and this seemed to fit everything I wanted, it would take a micro SD card so I could put a load of music on without the worry of running out of memory and also store and more video’s and pictures to it, it can take duel sims something I wanted mainly to keep call costs down, my wife was on the same network as myself but has switched and as I didn’t want to switch I decided the best thing I could do was get another sim on the same network she has now so as to save call costs.


After unboxing I started it up and found it to be lightning quick scrolling through the menu and options, I added a micro SD card with some music on to give that a test and added a two sim cards to test the duel call feature this worked flawlessly and I installed a nice little application called DU recorder my friend had recommended to me a while ago but of course not available on iphone so as to record live action from the phone.


I have added a video and will also add some pictures showing me unboxing it, starting it up testing various features including the duel sim call, taking some pictures and video, browsing through the menus and app store, setting up the security finger print recognition which is a really nice feature and works really well, I also like the shape recognition feature to unlock and found this far quicker than a pin code. My original video is of high quality but the video quality often degrades considerable when uploaded.

  • OS: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with 1.3GHz, Qualcomm MSM8909 Quad-core processor and 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM, dual SIM card dual standby, supporting 4G/3G/2G network and wifi. This processor delivers great performance so that everything on C1 Pro happens faster and smoothly.
  • 5.3 inch large 10-point-touch IPS capacitance touch screen, with 1280 x 720 pixels HD screen. Smart wake, quick entry the application with gestures while the phone in the deep sleep mode. Very comfortable for watching movies or videos and playing games.
  • 8.0MP (Interpolation to 13.0MP) high definition back camera with auto focus, support full screen mode and standard (4:3) mode. 2.0MP (interpolation to 5.0MP) front camera, make your selfies more distinctive.
  • Ultra Experience--Wireless Update. Pre-installed Android 6.0 O.S., download plenty of apps on popular Play Store. Support wireless system update, one-stop, no pain solution for using your phone.
  • Supports Android navigation, built-in GPS navigation with A-GPS assisted, makes the positioning swiftly and accurately. Supports most APK format Android game and applications.


What I liked
*************
- Nice looking and well designed
- Duel sim feature works flawlessly
- Takes a micro SD card giving masses of additional storage
- Really smooth and fast
- Great battery life, lasts for days on a single charge rather than a day if I am lucky on my current phone
- Photo and video quality seems really nice, I know it’s not top of the range but it’s superb for what it is
- Great price, great value at a fraction of the cost of an iphone
- A multitude of features and functions
- The play store is great, I know it’s not so much a phone feature but it really so easy to navigate compared to the apple store

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- I haven’t found anything I don’t like and if anything this is way beyond my expectations, if I do have any niggles I will return and add them

Summary
**********
Overall I really love this phone, it fits all my needs and really is so much better than I expected it to be and it gets full marks from me. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £83.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members