Thursday 6 July 2017

RETECK Portable Handheld Car Wet And Dry Vacuum Cleaner Review

A good powerful car vac that is easy to clean, picks up liquids, is easy to empty and has with a washable filter, it arrived in a plain brown simply branded box with everything inside wrapped in plastic bags, the manual is nice, clear and easy to follow and all in English.


After opening it all up and giving the manual a quick read it was time to give it a test, I have a home plug adapter that plugs in a UK three pin plug having a car cigarette socket in the top a very useful gadget if you have anything you use in the car that also has an indoor use. I wanted to give it a full test on all aspects so I got together some coffee granules, breakfast cereal, cake sprinkles and water then plugged it into my home adapter ready to go.


The Reteck car vac picked up everything I tested it with very well, a few tips I found helpful while testing it are, after picking a bit up it helps to tip it upright so as the bigger bits fall right back into the collection unit and can’t fall back out again, when picking up water or cleaning small areas I found the smallest nozzle attachment the best thing to use as you can concentrate on a small area and with liquids it avoids drip back.


Cleaning and emptying is very simple using the quick release button on the top with the filter and filer case just pull out empty and wash all these parts, I found using a hair dryer a quick method of drying everything off nice and quickly ready to use again making sure any remaining moister was removed.


I have added a video and will add some pictures demonstrating it in use and although this works extremely well in the car I didn’t want to be trying to film in in use in the car as it’s not very practical and certainly would not show the results as well, my original video is of high quality but please be aware the video quality often degrades considerable when uploaded but hopefully not too much.

  • STRONG SUCTION: RETECK car vacuum cleaner DC 12V, 3600PA suction. It can clean up the garbage inside your car effectively, such as liquid, hair, debris, etc.
  • MUTIFUCTION: RETECK car vacuum cleaner supports wet and dry application, comes with 3 attachments (Crevice, Brush, Extension Hose) for you to clean any hard- to- reach area in your car.
  • HEPA FILTER: The HEPA filter is removable and washable, which is an economical and eco- friendly product for car wash.
  • LONG CORD: The power cord is 14Ft, which is long enough to clean the car trunk easily. It is helpful to provide a neat storage environment for your loved car.


What I liked
*************
- A variety of useful attachments included
- Easy to clean with a washable filter
- Nice and powerful
- Good length to the power cord reaching all parts of my car
- Picked up everything I threw at it
- Also picks up liquids

What I Didn’t Like
********************
Nothing I dislike just a couple of things I would like to see
- The addition of a case/bag
- Spare/replacement filter

Summary
***********
Nice powerful car vac that picks up very well with useful and practical attachments, easy to empty and clean with the ability to pick up liquids, overall a very nice product and for that reason I have given it full marks. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £23.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members