Friday 21 July 2017

VIVIS Natural Wooden Mini Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review

A tiny speaker that really punches above its weight, I was after a small speaker to go on my desk that looked nice but also worked well and had good solid sound quality while giving a decent volume and got this as it seemed to fit my needs perfectly.


It arrive unsurprisingly in a small wood effect flip top box with a removable branded sleeve, I mention this as I find a lot of products arrive in generic brown unbranded boxes which is fine if it’s something I am buying for myself but if you are buying something as a gift I find it a bit off putting. Inside it contained the speaker inside a protective bag and under that a charging lead and instruction manual, the manual is multilingual with English being the first language and is really simple to follow just being a case of switch it on, look for BM4 in the Bluetooth section of your device and pair then you are ready to rock and roll.


The speaker is a really nice finish wood effect with a rubber bottom containing the charging micro USB port and power button, just above the base you have a LED indicator, Bluetooth indicator and microphone which I like as they are very discreet but effective, once I had paired it up it was time to give it a test and really was surprised on how loud it went for such a small speaker and even more so the quality of the sound being totally distortion free even at the highest volume.


I tested the phone call feature and this worked flawlessly cutting the music and switching to the phone then instantly switching back to the music as soon as the call finished, I had it linked up to my iphone 6 and tested the range which seemed fine up to around 30ft after this it started to lose connection although I am never quite sure if a good range is dependent on both devices this seemed more than adequate for my needs.


I have added a video and will also add some pictures showing unpacking it then going on to link it to my phone and play a bit of music interrupted by a call to show this feature and how well it switches between music and phone call, I will add a couple of pictures showing it next to my camera lens cap and on the back of my hand which hopefully gives a better idea of size with a visual reference. My original video is of high quality but please be aware the video quality often degrades considerable when uploaded.

  • Natural Wooden Bluetooth Speaker: Adopt natural high-quality Wooden, restore music and the nature original sound, keep tamber clear, natural and soft, achieve high-fidelity effect
  • Plam Size,Loudly Sound: Use the unique integrated 23 core bass horn, coupled with Woodeny exclusive cyclotron sound chamber structure, emit powerful sound, multiples of the volume of the speaker. Powerful Bluetooth Speaker would offer impressive sound
  • Bluetooth wireless mini speaker adopt advanced Bluetooth 4.2 technology, high-efficiency,low energy consumption chip. Built-in 700mAh rechargeable Li-Polymer battery and charged via Micro USB Cable(charging cable included). Amazing playing time, lasting up to 8 hours, let your engoy continuous music.
  • Ultra Portable Pocket Size, easy to carry everywhere, fits into your bag or pocket so you can use it on the go. Enjoy music wherever, whenever for traveling, camping, hiking, off-roading,office, home and Outdoors etc.


What I liked
*************
- Very nice design and well presented packaging
- Surprisingly powerful for such a small speaker
- Flawlessly switches between music and incoming phone call not missing a beat
- Has a good range
- Distortion free even at the highest volume
- Gives up to 8 hours playtime off a single charge
- Small enough to stick in your pocket

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- Not really found anything I don’t like about this but if I come across anything I will return and add it.

Summary
***********
Great fun little speaker that really packs a powerful punch delivering great quality distortion free sound at a high volume, I am really pleased with this purchase and for that reason have given it full marks. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £19.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members