Monday 31 July 2017

Mindkoo Crystal Clear Stereo True Wireless Earbuds Review

Great sound with sleek design, these arrived in a simple brown windowed and branded box with the instructions, spare ear pieces, double charging lead and drawstring carry bad underneath, the instructions are multilingual with English being the first section.


After opening everything up I put the earbuds on charge, there are little lift flaps on each one that conceal micro USB ports and the supplied split lead fits into each, I did try charging with a single micro USB lead I had which worked fine so if you misplace the split lead any micro USB lead will work. I gave the manual a read through, it’s simple and straight forward but clear and detailed enough the make the setup process a breeze.


The finishing of these earbuds is very nice and seems very high quality and I like the split charging lead and the little carry case is a nice addition, I started them simply by holding the power button on both earbuds and then leaving them until the paired with each other after which I searched on my phones Bluetooth connection for M-5 and hit it to connect and that was it done.


I gave these a test with some music on my phone and the quality really is superb, they fit nice and snug and after a few seconds of wearing them you forget they are there, these don’t have controls on the buds for the music apart from mute and the main control on the buds is for hands free phone calls which works really well instantly cutting the music when you get an incoming call and flawlessly switching back to music once the call has ended, the music/sound is controlled via your mobile devices options.


I have added a short video and will also add some pictures showing the unboxing, pairing the earbuds to each other and then connecting to my phones Bluetooth after which I played a bit of music and rang my phone to show the incoming call break and interrupt switching seamlessly back to music on ending the call, please note my original video is of high quality but the video quality often degrades considerable when uploaded.


  • [High Compatibility ] Smart and hassle-free Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity.It offers hyperstable connection and gets rid of troubles of sounds dropping out frequently within 10m/33 feet.The mini bluetooth earpiece is compatible and work perfectly with Bluetooth enabled devices including iPhone ,Android smart phones,iPod , iPad and TV .
  •  [Comfy to Wearing] These true wireles earbuds with lightweight, comfortable and easy fit, ultra-soft earbuds fit perfectly with the contours of your ears naturally that you have no need to worry about dropping out from your ears .No matter you're working or doing outdoor activies.
  • [Upgrade Version&Business Style] The Business Headphones with built-in 8mm microphone enables you enjoy crystal clear stereo music and high quality hand-free calls at any time .
  • [ Enable Connect with Two Devices Simultaneously ] The mini wireless earbuds allow two Bluetooth-enabled Devices to connect at the same time. You can share the music with your families and friends .


What I liked
*************
- Very nice quality
- Good price for a double earbud set
- Crystal clear high quality sound
- Seamless switching between music and phone call
- Very easy to set up and once paired will automatically pair once switched on if you wish
- Neat little draw string carry case
- Very light comfortable and easy fit
- Good range, I tested them up to 30ft from my phone before it started to drop connection

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- More something I would have liked than a dislike as it’s not part of the product, I would have liked a volume control on the earbuds

Summary
**********
Overall these are a cracking set of earbuds, high quality superb sound at a budget price and for this reason I have given them full marks. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £24.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members