Wednesday 19 July 2017

Lixada Telescopic Fishing Rod and Reel Combo Full Kit Review

Really good quality nicely packaged fishing kit, every summer holidays I take my daughter fishing and we always have a great time and I can’t recommend it enough to anyone who is looking for an activity for the summer break, we go down to the canal in the town we live which is ideal for an introduction to fishing and you are guaranteed to catch a few.


My daughter needed a new rod and reel and I wanted to get something personal to her so purchased this as it looked ideal with it having its own case, being nice and compact having accessories and a nice reel, it arrived well packed and protected and only took ten days to arrive including the day I ordered it.


When I opened it up I found the artificial baits really strange but in an interesting way and we will certainly be giving these a try, the real is really nice quality with a good smooth action and foldable handle, this fits nicely into the rod which comes with a handy protective cover for the end and again is really nice quality, I was a bit dubious when I ordered this as I have purchased similar before only to find the quality does not live up to the pictures and description but it certainly isn’t the case with this kit.


Once my daughter saw it she was delighted and after a lot of pestering from her I agreed to take her down to the canal for an hour to give it a quick try out and she got on with it great, I had to wind the line onto the reel which is supplied and tie the hook on but everything else she managed to do herself and caught three small Perch in just over an hour, we are planning to spend the day there next week and I am taking my GoPro with me so will reload the video with some live action.

I have added a video and will also add some pictures, my original video is of high quality but please be aware the video quality often degrades considerable when uploaded.

  • Complete Fishing Kit: 1 Telescopic Fishing Rod + 1 Spinning Fishing Reel + Fishing Bag Case + Various Fishing Lures + Fishing Hooks + 100-Meter Fishing Line + Some Necessary Fishing Accessories.
  • Fishing Rod: High density carbon fiber material makes the fishing rod hard and durable. The fishing rod is telescopic and portable, very convenient to carry around.
  • Fishing Reel: Deluxe spinning fishing reel is left and right interchangeable. It features durable metal spool, comfortable ABS folding handle and high-tensile graphite body. 8 ball bearings and instant anti-reverse system. Line capacity(mm/m): 0.35/180; 0.40/140; 0.45/100.
  • Fishing Bag Case: Fishing bag is made of anti-scratch nylon and filled with soft EVA sponge, provide your fishing tackle with all-around protection. The big capacity has enough storage space for your tackle.
  • Fishing Accessories: This kit comes with 100-meter fishing line and some necessary fishing accessories, including various lures, bells, hooks, sinkers, floats. Full kit is great for both novice and professionals. It is lightweight and portable, very convenient to carry around.


What I liked
*************
- Comes with a nice carry case
- The reel has a nice smooth action and performs great
- The rod folds down nice and compact and has its own case
- Comes with 100m of fishing line
- Has a variety of hooks and lures with it
- Size is ideal for my daughter who is 10 years old
- My daughter loves it

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- Nothing I can find, we will be taking it on another fishing trip next week so if we have any issues I will return and add them.

Summary
**********
I have previously purchased fishing kids for my daughter and although cheaper they have been really flimsy with very cheap feeling reels that have just not lasted more than a couple of fishing trips, this kit you instantly see and feel the quality is very good and I would certainly recommend it. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £37.98
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members