Thursday 12 October 2017

HMK Digital Car Portable Air Compressor Tyre Pump Review

Nice compact lightweight effective tyre pump, I have been meaning to get one of these for some time but never seemed to get round to it and always end up at the supermarket petrol station using the one there but after waiting in line for 15 minutes last week just to check my tyre pressure I decided it was time I finally purchased one.


I wanted something easy to use, compact and lightweight that I could set with the tyre pressure I wanted and just press a button and it would do the rest and stop when complete, I went for this one over some others as I liked the idea of it also having a light in the front which could be very useful if I need to inflate at night or in an emergency.

It arrived in a simple branded flip top box all packed in bubble wrap, it had a simple instruction sheet and 3 different tips for inflating things other than the car which I can see getting used sometime in the future, the inflation lead tucks nicely into a recess on the underside rear of the tyre pump as does the power lead so will pack away nice and neat in the boot.


After opening it all up it was time to give it a test, the controls are fairly straight forward you just plug it into the cigarette socket on your car ensuring the car is running so as not to flatten the battery, press the ‘R’ button on the pump to select the unit of pressure, use the plus and minus keys to select the required pressure, attach the end to the valve on the tyre and once done press down the power button and away it goes auto shutting off when it got to the correct pressure. The power lead is long enough to reach both rear tyres without any struggle and there is a push button to turn on the light should it be needed.


I have added a short video and will also add some pictures showing the unpacking, testing the pump by inflating the front and rear tyres on my car, my original video is of high quality but the video quality often degrades considerable when uploaded but hopefully not too much.

✔ AUTO SHUTOFF - HuiMeiKang portable air compressor pump uses inflate right technonology to automatically shut off when the proper tyre pressure is reached. simply set the desired pressure level and press the "on" button. When the set pressure is reached, the inflator automatically shuts off.
✔ LED LIGHTS - HuiMeiKang digital tyre inflator is equipped with bright and long-lasting LED lights for easy night use, so you can see clearly while you're reinflating your tyre at night or making quick repairs on a dark lonely country road.
✔ USER-FRIENDLY - The type of cigarette socket, can be inserted directly, 3M line length to facilitate the front and rear tyre inflation. Automatically and rapidly inflated. One-touch switch Just press start to start work, press close to stop, make HuiMeiKang air compressor pump convenient to use.
✔ SPACE-SAVING - HuiMeiKang portable tyre inflator with portable compact design makes it easy to lift, easy to carry around, keep this mini air compressor and tyre air inflator in your trunk, use it anytime you need.
✔ MULTI-PURPOSE - HuiMeiKang tyre pump comes with 3 different tips, which makes it perfect for cars, bikes, motorcycles, RV, SUV, ATV and truck. Also, sports equipment and inflatables adaptors included. Check the tyre pressure before departure, reduce security risks!


What I liked
*************
- Lightweight and compact
- All the leads conceal back into the unit when not in use
- I found the inflation rate really quick
- The auto shutoff works perfectly
- The light on the front is a nice feature
- The LED display is good and clear
- Simple to use with different selectable units of pressure

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- Very picky but the manual could be better apart from that it’s perfect for my intended use

Summary
**********
Overall I am very pleased with this purchase, it’s compact, the leads tuck back into the unit so they won’t be getting in a tangle in the boot of my car, it’s simple to use and I can’t fault it, for these reasons I have given it full marks. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £21.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members