Monday 30 October 2017

Apollo 56pc High-Grade Auto Mechanics Tool Set Review

Good solid durable tool set, my car radiator needed changing and although years ago I did a lot maintenance on my own car I gradually slipped into just booking it into the garage but after getting a ridiculous quote to fit the radiator something I had done myself before I decided I should tackle the job myself the only problem being my tools are long gone.


After having a search through this looked the ideal tool set to do the job containing all the tools needed to complete the job so I purchased it. It arrived in a square cardboard box and the tool set was sealed in plastic, when I opened it there was a sponge layer of protection between the upper and lower levels so I removed this and examined the tools, they all seemed of very good quality with good grip handles but I would really see how good they are once I tackled the job on the car.


Fitting the radiator probably took about twice as long as the garage would have taken but even taking into account the cost of the tool set I saved over one hundred pounds, the tools performed perfectly without any issues what so ever, I examined the tools after as I have had tools before which look and feel good but after use you see bends in the screwdriver heads and metal bent in the inside of sockets making them useless for future use, I am pleased to say these tools held up superbly and apart from the normal oil and dirt from use the tools didn’t have a mark on them.


I have added a short video and will add some pictures just showing me opening up the box and looking at a few of the tools, the case is basic but does the job well and it’s a good size to slide away neatly.

  • HIGH-GRADE Cr-V TOOL SET: Contains a carefully selected assortment of the most reached for hand tools and sockets used for home, automotive, mechanical, industrial and consumer repairs. From amateur DIYer to all out piston head, this set of high-grade tools will meet all your adjustment and maintenance needs
  • BUILT TO LAST: Tools are manufactured from high-grade chrome vanadium Cr-v Steel and heat treated to withstand tough working conditions and high amounts of force. They are plated with corrosion resistant chrome-satin to prevent rust and have no-slip comfort grip handles for extra torque and reduced hand fatigue
  • PRACTICAL HAND TOOLS: Comprehensive set of tools for array of household and garage tasks including heavy duty 400g machinist hammer, combination pliers for cutting and manipulating wire, water pump pliers for plumbing tasks, a screwdriver set of most used slotted and Phillips heads and S2 driver bit set
  • ROBUST BLOW-MOLD STORAGE CASE: Keep your tools safe and exactly where you need them with this durable blow-mold case. Tools fit securely to allow for safe storage in a garage, shed, or empty cupboard space and prevent tools becoming misshapen and damaged during transportation
  • QUICK RELEASE PRO DRIVE RATCHET HANDLE & SOCKETS: Includes Professional Grade 72 Teeth 1/2" Drive Cr-v Ratchet Handle with a comprehensive selection of the most reached for Metric Sockets (8 to 27 mm). Sockets are 6-point to grip the flat sides of fastener heads so as to increase torque and prevent roundoff for a lifetime of use. Cr-v combination wrenches set of most popular sizes (10,12,13,14,15,17mm) for adjusting fasteners on a variety of projects. Includes extension bar and spinner handle


What I liked
*************
- Good solid hard wearing quality
- Nice selection of tools ideal for a DIY job on my car
- The quick release ratchet performed really well
- They store away nice and compact into the case
- Good price for a 56 piece tool set
- They saved me over one hundred pounds in garage charges

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- Not really found anything not to like about this tool set but if I come across any issues I will return and add them

Summary
**********
Overall a great compact hardwearing tool set ideal for my intended job and I would recommend them. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £39.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members