Sunday 15 October 2017

AURO VAPE Electronic Cigarette Alpha 50W Vape Kit Review

A great little beginner first vape pen or a lightweight pocket size one for on the move for a regular vaper. This arrived in a AURO VAPE branded white box that slides out with the instructions on the top, main mod pen, two coils, a charge lead and fittings for the top tank.


This is unlike any other mod pen I have used as the coil and tank are part of the pen rather than being a detachable addition and I really like it, it’s very lightweight compared to my other mod boxes and slips easily into my top pocket without dragging it down with weight. After opening it up I fitted the coil, glass and mouth piece, a very simple task which takes no time at all, I then filled it with my own juice put it on charge for a couple of hours while the juice soaked into the coil.


After it was fully charged I gave it a test, the vape pen does not have any adjustments or settings, just five clicks to turn it on and five to turn it off which for the purest will be a negative but as a pen for someone new to vaping this is ideal, no confusing settings or learning what all the settings are but as a vaper of five years myself I found the vape experience great giving me huge plumes of vapour and the flavour burst through so this is now my go to mod pen I grab when going out the door.


I have added a short video and will also add some pictures just going through opening it all up, fitting the coil, glass and mouth piece then filling it with liquid, if I am planning to use a mod pen shortly after fitting the coil I always add a bit of vape liquid to the little inlets on the side of the coil but as it wasn’t the case here I just left it to all soak in for a couple of hours, I then went on to give it a test.


✈NICOTINE FREE & CERTIFICATED-- CE, REACH, FCC,ROHS & WEEE certificated, safety guranteed. NO tar, no tabacco,something great for your health and your family's.
✈CONVINIENT FOR TRAVEL-- Portable size. Sleek body, vibrant color vaporizer to light up daily vaping.
✈SIMPLE TO USE: Press the power button for 5 times to turn it on, keep pressing it to start vaping(suggested 2-5 seconds each inhale), and when you finish, loose the power button. 5 times press on the button again to turn it off.
✈SIDE MICRO USB CHARCHING PORT-- Charge your Electronic cigarette pen battery by pluging USB into your PC, wall charger , car charger... anywhere you go.
✈1600mAh BATTERY: Built-in 1600mAh battery, enough to smoke 1-2 days for moderate vaping once fully charged. Takes within 2 hours to get it fully charged. Replacement coils please go to: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B075XL1XS2


What I liked
*************
- Very nice design
- Lightweight so won’t put a strain on your pocket
- Gives a really nice vape experience
- Everything is auto so no messing about setting it up
- Comes with a spare coil
- Good wide opening on the top of the tank making it very easy to fill

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- If I want to be really picky it does not allow pass through vaping meaning you can’t use it while charging but very minor

Summary
**********
Overall a great little mod pen ideal for anyone taking up vaping for the first time, it’s lightweight so also a great little mod pen for any vaper to use on the move. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £19.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members