Saturday 16 September 2017

JEEMAK 6 Port USB Charging Dock Review

Nice solid charging station, I needed something to charge and tidy up the multitude of mobile devices scattered round my house being charged in various sockets, there is also often the ‘have you taken my charging lead’ sound echoing round on a daily basis and I wanted something to help stop this.


I had a look at quite a few of these and the main thing putting me off with most was they didn’t supply the leads and I didn’t want a nice and tidy charge station with 6 different length leads coming from it making it look a mess, this one provided the leads in an ideal mix of a couple of Apple leads, three micro USB and a USB-C lead ideal for my GoPro.


It arrived in a branded box with a plastic insert containing the charge station, leads, a UK plugged lead and also a 2 pin lead, the quality is really nice and the whole unit has a good weight to it with a solid base so no chance of it toppling over. I tested it with a Fire tablet, Android phone, two iphones and an Acer android tablet all of which slotted into the unit nice and neatly charging as they should.


I have added a short video and will also add some pictures showing unboxing, connecting the leads up and then connecting the devices I mentioned, I also connected up my GoPro Hero 5 which sat in front of the unit and charged fine but couldn’t show it in the video as I used it to record.


  • Smart and quick charging,with smart IC installed,each port has fixed output current and seeks a maximize its charge speed. Support 2.4A fast charging. Fast charging save much more time to enjoy wonderful time.
  • Multi-Device use,Simultaneously charge up to 6 USB devices,Compatible with great amount of smart devices like iPhone,iPad,Samsung,Kindle and All Micro USB Connecting Device.
  • Detachable: removed black separator(6* Separator+1*Apple Watch Stand) makes it simple and stylish. Charger Dock anti slip mats make it steadily.
  • Safety and steady,CE, FCC, ROHS, CUL, UL, SAA, ERP Certificates,built-in high quality PVC Copper wire,Premium Circuitry with over-voltage, over-current and short circuit protection.
  • What you get: JEEMAK Charger Dock,6 * Charge Cables for smart devices,120cm Connect Cable. 45 days money back and 12-month replacement warranty.


What I liked
*************
- Nice solid unit with a good weight
- Comes with the leads to connect
- Good design and looks very well finished
- Has a clip in watch stand ideal for my daughters smart watch
- The mobile devices sit perfectly when in the charge unit
- Comes with a UK 3pin plug lead and a 2 pin lead alternative

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- Not found anything I don’t like with this even being very picky it’s perfect for my needs

Summary
**********
Overall this is a nice compact little unit that does exactly what it claims, comes with the leads, is a nice design and tidies up charging a variety of our mobile devices and it gets full marks from me as I can’t fault it. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £25.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members