Saturday 16 September 2017

FITFIRST Shiatsu Electric Foot Massager Review

Superb foot massage, I suffer from restless legs syndrome (Willis-Ekbom disease) and find great relief in a foot massage and although my wife is very understanding and will often give me a foot massage I wanted something that would take the undoubted chore away from her.


This arrived in a very big box which had the main machine packed between two cardboard holders to secure it with the main unit wrapped in a clear plastic bag, the manual was at the bottom of the box and power lead and adapter in plastic bags within the foot holes, I was pleased to see the unit is very heavy around 8kg with a good solid base so no chance of it moving around while being used.


After it was all unpacked I gave the manual a good read and was ready to give it a test, the power inlet is in the bottom and you can have the lead trail in any direction from that as it is raised from the ground on four solid rubber feet and the power lead is a really good length so no struggle getting it near a plug socket. After inserting my feet I tested the different modes, at first it’s rather a strange sensation but quickly becomes hugely relaxing and gives a superb massage.


The build quality of the foot massager is really nice and the touch button panel very responsive making it easy to switch modes, the heat setting gives a gentle warm rather than making it too hot, the air pressure feature is great gripping and holding your feet an extremely difficult sensation to describe but certainly a pleasant one. I can honestly say the massage it gives is better than any human massage I have ever received.


I have added a short video and will also add some pictures showing the unpacking and some usage switching the modes, after using it I had an amazing night’s sleep and my legs hardly moved when a normal night’s sleep without a massage results in my legs flicking all over the place often meaning a very disturbed night’s sleep for myself and my wife.  My wife also tried it out and loves it so it has now become an integral part of our wind down to bed time.

  • AUTHENTIC--FITFIRST foot massager with air pressure and rolling vibration function imitates a real 'human finger-like' massage on your feet, generating an authentic massage experience
  • SOOTHING-HEAT--the electric Shiatsu foot massager with optional heat setting provides you gentle warmth that enhances blood circulation and soothes feet tenderness(Up to 115°F)
  • EASY-OPERATION--Touching-screen control buttons allow you to customize your own massage with 3 massage modes and 3 intensities,3 vibration modes and heating function
  • SAFE, the foot massager will automatically shut down after 15mins working time to avoid overuse and protect massager from overheat, guarantees your safety
  • PACKAGE,1 x Foot Massager,1 x Original Charger, 1 x Instruction Manual


What I liked
*************
- It gives a really superb massage
- Good solid heavy machine
- The heating system works really well not going too hot
- The air pressure feature is really nice
- A multitude of modes making it easy to find the exact combination that suits you
- Touch button control panel works very well
- Has a decent length power cable so I didn’t struggle setting it up exactly where I wanted it
- Very good quality and finishing

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- I really can’t find anything to put here, it’s exactly what I wanted and more, if I do have any issues I will return and add them

Summary
**********
Overall this machine is superb since I have had it my restless legs syndrome has diminished considerably and for this reason alone it gets full marks from me everything else is a most welcome bonus. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £129.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members