Thursday 14 September 2017

ALLDOCUBE 10.6" Android Tablet, iPlay10 Android 6.0 Review

Really great tablet and everything I wanted, I have been using an old ipad my wife gave me when she upgraded but really got fed up with its restrictions and having to use itunes which I personally find a real pain so thought it was time to get myself a more user friendly Android tablet.


I wanted something fairly large with a good clear display, something I could use a micro SD card in so as to make it a simple case of dropping all my music to it and any films I wanted to watch and just slot it into the tablet, I needed wireless and Bluetooth so I could link up either my ear buds or Bluetooth speaker easily, I wanted something that would also run Kodi which the ipad won’t allow and I needed something reasonably fast with everything else being a bonus.


This arrived in a brown lift top lid box in a black foam cut out with the micro USB charge lead underneath along with the instructions, the power adapter came in a separate box and is a standard UK 3 pin plug adapter. First impressions when I unpacked it were it felt good and solid with a nice weight to it and looking round it a very nice finishing on all the buttons and various sockets. The instructions book is fairly basic which is common with Android devices but goes through everything you need to know about the operation of the tablet.

Once I had given it a good charge I fired it up and when started I linked it up to my home WiFi, a very simple process and I was able to go online and log into the Play store using my Gmail account again a very simple process allowing me to start to download some of the applications I wanted. I was very pleased to see the tablet had not already been filled with a multitude of applications I may never use or want, just the basics allowing me to get it exactly how I want it.


First off I installed a screen recorder again something you can’t do on Apple products which allowed me to record some good footage of the tablet in use, I then installed Google Chrome which is my preferred browser and then I installed a YouTube app and also worth noting far more apps are free in the Play Store and with free being my favourite price I much prefer it to the Apple store.


The screen display really is superb and I found the tablet to be really smooth and quick to navigate, I did link up my Bluetooth speaker and ear buds but ran out of room on my video to show this but both worked flawlessly, I tested a 16GB micro SD card I had and that worked perfectly as it should, I linked it up to my desktop PC using the lead provided and this allowed me to transfer anything and everything back and forth from the tablet to PC without the hassle of having to run a bloated interface like itunes which is perfect for me.


I have added a video and will also add some pictures showing the unboxing, starting it up for the first time and then going on to install a couple of applications from the play store, testing the camera, playing some music, playing some video’s from YouTube, surfing the net and a couple of other things. Please note the video footage I recorded is crystal clear but due to size restraints I have had to reduce the quality somewhat and this also degrades considerable when uploaded but hopefully not too much.

  • Supports Android 6.0 system: more powerful humanized settings, which possess perfect operating performance and help you deal with most things in daily life.
  • Comes with MTK8163 processor + Dual 2.4Ghz+5Ghz Wifi: Excellent data transfer capability may surprises you, which lets you watch videos fluently. iPlay10 tablet also do well in low power dissipation. Mali-T720 MP2 GPU: great graphics processor enables you to browse online and play games without buffering.
  • 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM, TF Card supports 128GB: large RAM keeps the laptop working smoothly, which is equipped with huge storage capacity that you can download whatever you like from network and save them.
  • 10.6" IPS Screen with 1920*1080 resolution: large screen with high resolution, you will find the image is more delicate and detailed, making the picture bright and vivid. Dual channel speaker, gives your ears an amazing concert.
  • Other functions: Built-in 802.11a/b/g/n 2.4Ghz+5Ghz Wifi. Stable and easy connection to network and do not worry about the inconvenience cables bring. Supports GPS: guide you to wherever you want to go. Supports bluetooth 4.0:gives you more document-transmission choices.


What I liked
*************
- The display is really superb
- Micro SD card slot very handy for transferring music etc and extra storage supporting up to 128GB
- Very smooth running and quick
- Nice large display screen
- Good quality finishing all round and has a nice feel to it with a good weight
- Front and rear camera
- It has a micro HDMI port so gives the ability to link it up to a TV or monitor using an adapter which I already have
- Reasonable price way cheaper than an ipad with far more freedom
- Gives me the ability to use the Play store with far more choice and many more free applications

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- I haven’t found anything yet, if I wanted to be really picky it’s slower to boot up than and ipad but this is indicative of the Android system and not unique to this tablet

Summary
**********
I’m really pleased with this tablet, it gives me everything I wanted and quite a bit more, it’s fast and smooth with a cracking display screen with crystal clear video footage and for these reasons it gets full marks from me. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £139.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members