Wednesday 20 September 2017

Fascol Foldable 3 Wheels Child's Scooter Review

Great little scooter, my daughter loves it, I was looking for a scooter suitable for my youngest daughter as she keeps trying to use her big sisters scooter which is a two wheel scooter and it’s a bit unstable and big for her so wanted to get her one of her own.


This looked ideal with the stability of three wheels and fun of light up wheels as she goes along, it arrived in a long box packed into bubble wrap coming with knee and elbow protectors along with a couple of alan keys, some spare/replacement bolts and screws and the manual.


Setting it up was very simple and the manual comes with clear instructions accompanied by pictures of the fittings, adjustments and settings, after it was set up my eldest daughter took it outside for a test, she is 10 years old and although this scooter has an age range between 3 and 12 I would say it would be more suited to an age range of between 3 and 8 although my eldest daughter is big for her age.


It’s lightweight but also very sturdy, the folding mechanism works very well and is simple enough for a child to use, the steering system works well and all the wheels light up once in motion as they should but best of all my youngest daughter is absolutely delighted with it now being able to scoot along with her big sister.


I have added a short video and will also add some pictures showing the unboxing, my eldest daughter giving it a test outside and how the wheels light up once in motion, please note the footage I got is crystal clear but due to size restraints I have had to reduce the quality somewhat and this also degrades considerable when uploaded but hopefully not too much.

  • Material: aluminum + plastic; Wheel size: front wheel: 120 * 30mm, rear wheel: 80 * 24mm.
  • Suitable for ages 3 to 12 years; Maximum load capacity: 60 kg.
  • Foldable children's scooter, easy to carry, save space, with glossy wheel.
  • Steering rod has adjustable in 4 different sizes, 62-65-70-75 cm, for different age groups.
  • We have CE certificate, lifetime of technical support and 12 months warranty.


What I liked
*************
- Good solid build quality
- Fun light up wheels when in motion
- Comes with knee and elbow pads
- Easy to assemble and adjust
- Lightweight and easy for a child to carry
- My daughter loves it

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- Not really a dislike but in my opinion more suited to an age range between 3-8 although I guess it depends on how big the child is

Summary
**********
Overall this is a great little scooter, it’s lightweight but very strong and durable, the light up wheels add some additional fun and best of all my daughter loves it so I have given it full marks. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £65.98
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members