Wednesday 6 December 2017

BESTEK Fast Boil Cordless Water Kettle Review

Sleek and stylish efficient kettle, after my old kettle’s element failed I decided it was time to upgrade and replace it as the handle had also cracked and it had become difficult to lift so changing the element would not have solved the handle problem, I had a good look round at different kettles and this looked ideal with the blue LED’s being a neat idea, although I found many vendors of this product the main factors for purchasing this was the price and having already purchased an egg cooker from BESTEK which is a cracking little gadget I wanted to stay with a company that had already delivered high quality.


It arrived in a BESTEK branded box with the base and instructions on the top and kettle below packed securely between polystyrene, at first I thought it had a very short power cable but was pleased to see it wound discreetly under the base to around two and a half feet in length more than adequate for my needs and most kitchens I would think. I filled the kettle with a couple of table spoons of baking soda added the same amount of lemon juice then topped it up with water and left it overnight, I do this with all new pans and liquid containers as I find it removes any metallic taste you may get from manufacture.


I really liked the look of the kettle with the blue LED’s shining through the water when boiling and with the 1.7 litre capacity more than adequate for all my needs and best of all my wife approves of it even going as far as to say I made a good choice and it looks nice, I like the fact the lid is hinged as my old kettle had a push on lid which would often come off when pouring, the release button is smooth and works well.


I have added a short video and will also add some pictures showing the kettle working and just pouring myself some green tea my drink of choice during the day, I found it quick to boil, easy to pour and hopefully it shows how nice it looks when boiling with the blue LED’s.


  • HIGH QUALITY BPA FREE GLASS MATERIAL: A water level gauge allows precise measurement and glass body let you know how much is left in the kettle at any time. complimented by stainless steel base. durable and safe, preserving natural flavors and preventing taste contamination
  • ELEGANT BLUE LED ILLUMINATION: Designed with interior LED illumination, light on once the kettle start work and the beautiful blue lighting also can as indicator when boil water at night
  • 360 DEGREE SWIVEL POWER BASE AND SAFETY: Cool-to-touch handle,automatic shut-off and boil-dry protection provide extra safety. Built with a Anti-Slip Grip and Adiabatic handle. No worry about your hands to get accidental burns
  • 1.7 LITER CAPACITY(8 CUP):Water level gauge, 360 degree swivel power base, removable/cleanable scale filter, wide mouth for easy cleaning, the high energy efficient kettle can help you can get boiled water in a few minutes
  • EASY TO CLEAN: It has a wide mouth and a removable filter. you can open the lid and put your whole hand into the kettle, convenient for you to clean the inside


What I liked
*************
- The look of the kettle
- 1.7 litre capacity more than adequate for our needs
- Good length power cable adjustable under the base
- The blue LED’s, I know they don’t improve the boiling system at all but they look great
- Good quality finishing on the kettle
- Easy to clean and easy to pour
- The price was good compared to other similar products

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- I haven’t found anything I don’t like about this kettle but if I do have any issues I will return and add them.

Summary
**********
Overall this is a great looking kettle with high capacity neat LED lights when boiling and best of all my wife likes it so it gets full marks from me. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £30.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members