Saturday 16 December 2017

Chupa Chups The Best Of 120 Lollipops Review

My daughters absolutely love Chupa Chups lollies and I wanted some to go in goodies bags at a children’s party, I thought it a good idea to get a bag so there would be plenty left over, I have purchased other types before but these are without doubt my daughters favourite and I always find the quality consistent.


The pack has a good variety with a fairly even mix of each flavour and easy enough to open, they don’t eat masses of these but it’s nice to have a jar full as a treat and certainly a lot cheaper to buy a pack than individual ones while shopping, the quality is very good as I have always found with Chupa Chups lollies and my only reason for using this seller was availability on prime for next day deliver and cheapest price I could find at the time (£13.11 at the time of my order)

I have added a short video opening them and then the little fingers of my youngest helping herself :)
  • A showcase of Chupa Chups most loved lollipops
  • Mix of Best Of flavours Chupa Chups lollipops
  • Assorted flavour lollipops: Strawberry, Cherry, Apple, Cola, Strawberry-Cream and Raspberry-Vanilla
  • Bag of 120 Chupa Chups lollipops
  • Suitable for vegetarians & Kosher


Summary
**********
Overall very nice and consistent quality as I have always found with Chupa Chups lollies, the price was good working out around 11p a lolly and I would certainly recommend them. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £13.11
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members