Wednesday 14 June 2017

Oukitel K6000 Plus Unlocked 4G Smartphone

I decided it was time to ditch my iPhone, while the iPhone works well enough I always feel like I am being controlled and restricted at every move with limitations being there purely to monopolise my custom rather than to protect or give me greater control and don’t even get me started on how bloated and unfriendly iTunes is.


I did a lot of research before purchasing this as there were several things I wanted/needed, I wanted a fast interface, plenty of memory with the ability to fit extra storage space with a micro SD card, finger print recognition a great feature on most new phones now, I wanted a good quality camera for video and snaps, decent battery life, I wanted something the same size as I already had as I am used to the screen size now (iphone 6), something that could be used with duel sim having an auto switch type feature so it would ring instantly on either sim, the Oukitel K6000 Plus had all this and anything else would be a bonus.


The phone arrived in a solid orange box well protected and already fitted with a rubber protective case, a USB adapter cable so I could plug in USB devices something I longed to do on the iphone but they wouldn’t allow it, and charge cable with a myACT fast charger plug in a separate box with a UK plug, a basic manual, spare screen protector and a sim removal pin. The phone looks really sleek with an aluminium back and the front glass being ever so slightly bevelled towards the edges and around the same weight as an iPhone 6 maybe slightly heavier but hardly noticeable.


It was time to fire it up, the first start up took me through the setup all very easy to follow and a lot of options I just skipped as I would be adding them later and first wanted to give it a good test with the duel sim and using a micro SD card. The interface is really clear and very responsive and it hasn’t been overloaded with apps so I didn’t have to spend ages removing things I didn’t use or would never use.

I have added a video running through the first start-up, adding two sims and testing them, adding a micro SD card and testing that by running a bit of video off it, I also tested a few other things and had to slightly speed the video up to get it down to the size limitations, please be aware the video quality often degrades considerable when uploaded but hopefully not too much.


I set up the Fingerprint Sensor very simple process and this not only works instantly it’s mega fast and I have yet to have a fail, you just have to rest your finger or thumb on the start button not press and that’s it, I have set it up for both my thumbs which saves switching hands if you are holding it in your fingerprint hand.


I tested the cameras both front and back and am really pleased with the quality of both video and pictures, I really liked the clarity of the FHD (Full High Definition) screen, really sharp and crisp as was the playback quality of the video. The battery life is superb and is a welcome change from my iPhone which needs charging twice a day, the charging is nice and quick using a fast charger and you also have an estimated remaining battery life statistic in the settings.

  • Powerful & Long-lasting Performance: Battery life is becoming more and more important as well as battery safety. We choose SCUD battery which are all strictly tested for the K6000 Plus. Just have fun with the phone freely as it equopped with 6080mAh high capacity battery, it can serve you longer. Besides, the 12V/2A FLASH CHARGER will charge your smartphone at top speeds, from 0-80% in just about 1 hour and 40 minues.
  • Brand-new MT6750T Octa Core processor can easily handle all situations and perform incredible fast. Running on the newest Android 7.0 OS with ultra-large 4GB RAM+64GB ROM, K6000 plus makes sure better user experience and provides smoother, and more fantastic game screen effects.
  • Unlocked 4G Smartphone with Dual Sim Dual Standby: compatible with 2 Nano SIM Card or 1 Nano SIM Card+1 TF card, one smartphone allows you to have more freedom and choice of Mobile Network Operator on your own without paying extra money. The only issue is to confirm your SIM card support 4G network: FDD-LTE Band 1/3/7/8/20; 3G network: WCDMA 900/2100 MHz; 2G network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz.
  • High Definition 5.5" FHD Screen with 1080*1920 pixels screen resolution. Very comfortable to watch movies or videos from youtube. Main camera 16MP for nice shooting, it adopts PDAF tech to offer extremely faster focus, you would fall in love with your smartphone as it provides serveral phone taken modes. Plus, the front Camera 8.0 MP makes you have a charming selfie.
  • Safer Fingerprint Sensor: making smartphone personal on a whole new level. Press your finger gently on the sensor and it unlocks in just 0.1s, yon can regain a safe and secure personal space.


What I liked
*************
- Very nice looking and designed phone
- Battery life is superb
- Great quality camera for both pictures and video
- Fingerprint sensor, not only a great feature but works flawlessly on this phone
- Very fast to charge
- Takes duel sims switching between them instantly
- Ability to expand the storage capacity with a micro SD card
- The price, I know I could have spent twice this but I wouldn’t have got twice the phone, this zips through the menu and gives me all the speed and power I could need
- Nice simple menu with a bright clear screen

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- I haven’t found anything as I am really loving this phone but if I do have any issues I will return to this review and list them.

Summary
**********
This is my first Android phone and I am delighted with it, I have not gone into technical details as they are listed and for myself the real reality is how it stacks up when you use it and I find this phone superb, flying through the menu’s and applications, switches between sim cards flawlessly when you get a phone call and not constantly having to be on charge, for all these reasons I have given it five stars. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £182.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members