Friday 23 June 2017

Upgraded AUTO-VOX WiFi Dash Cam D6 Pro FHD 1080P Review

Great quality discreet dash cam with some nice features, some people including my wife want a dash cam with a screen on all the time but I will always switch the screen off as I find it distracting and just leave it to do its job, I also prefer one that is more discreet and tucked away either behind the rear view mirror or over the other side of the screen. This dash cam offers both with the ability to control it from your mobile you can have the mobile in a holder and it connects directly via WiFi giving full display and control on your phone screen.


It arrived in a compact branded box well packed and protected with foam and a removable plastic cover over the lens, it comes with a two port USB cigarette adaptor and the power lead has a USB connection on the end which I find far better than a lot you get which have the lead moulded into the cigarette adaptor meaning you are limited to having to use that rather than a multi-port adaptor.


The instructions are very clear and easy to follow also having diagrams to assist and after downloading the Auto-vox application to my iPhone 6 and putting a micro SD card in it was time to give it a test, I placed it at the top of my windscreen on the passenger’s side, it can be placed either way up so you can have it stuck on the dashboard as well if that is your preference. The application is packed full of adjustments and features and allows you to format the micro SD card so not need to remove it to do so, the application also includes a very useful section ‘ME’ with a very good FAQ including a Q&A section should you need it.


The quality is really clear and gesture sensor works really well just moving your hand near to the dash cam to take a snapshot, I tested the G-sensor with some hard braking which worked perfectly. The sound quality is very clear although I have removed it from my video as I am sure you wouldn't want to hear that than my wife telling me how we need more eggs and could I pop into the shop on the way home.


I have added a video of unpacking and driving both day and night and will also add some pictures including one of it next to my iPhone 6 which hopefully gives you a better idea of the size of the dash cam, please be aware the video quality often degrades considerable when uploaded.

 

  • Super Image Resolution - Equipped with six full glass F1.8 lens and Panasonic CMOS Sensor,upgraded Auto-Vox D6 Pro provides you with 1920*1080P Ultra HD video and super night vision.
  • Convenient Gesture Photography - Take a picture by simply waving your hand at fleeting moments. No missing of any interesting moments or anything you want to record.
  • WiFi Connection&Born To Share - Operating the Dash Cam at your Phone with WiFi connection. Easily sharing your driving pictures and videos to your Instagram, Facebook, Twitter via phone APP.
  • Rotatable Angle with 300 Degree - Ensure capturing wonderful scenery in different angles during the journey.
  • General Functions - Equipped with G-sensor,WDR,Loop recording. The G-sensor sensitivity level can be adjusted via APP.

What I liked
*************
- Small and very discreet
- Good solid fitting system either top or bottom
- Very clear and easy to follow manual
- Easy to navigate Auto-vox application system with a very good help section
- A mass of different options and features
- Very high quality footage
- G-sensor works very well and is adjustable
- Firmware is upgradable via the phone application
- Very good road coverage showing all sides of the road including side roads and paths from any location on the screen

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- I haven’t found anything not to like about this dash cam so far but if I do I will return and add.

Summary
**********
Nice small discreet dash cam with a very good phone application so you can have a separate screen and adjust all the settings, I really like it and for that reason have given it full marks. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £69.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members