Thursday 15 June 2017

IJOY ® Hugh 100W E Cigarette Vape Mod Box Kit

For ages I wanted to try a RDA (Rebuildable Drip Atomizer) RTA (Rebuildable Tank Atomizer) and finally got a RDA, while it gave a great vape I found it extremely difficult to build/re-build and also found I was constantly filling it so when I saw this RTDA (Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer) and noticed you could buy the pre-made vapor atomizer coil head so decided this was my opportunity to try this form of vaping again.


This arrived in a nice compact sleeved and branded box, once opened the mod was fitted into a foam cut out with the instructions and under this it contained a charging lead, small screwdriver and a mod rebuild kit which I may have a go at building but as I have already mentioned I struggle with these and have already purchased a pack of ready-made ones so may not.


The instructions are good, clear and easy to understand having a full English section at the start rather than mixed languages on the one page something I often find frustrating, I put the modbox on charge and had a good read through the manual, I have been vaping now for over 5 years so I fully understand all the different modes and settings but if you don’t then Google is your friend with a masses of information going into great detail which will help you set it up to your own preferences.

It was time to give it a test, I first changed the coil something I always do to familiarise myself with the process as I have found in the past when I haven’t looked how to change the coil it becomes painful trying different things while getting juice on your hands. It was time to give it a test and instantly found it really brought through the flavour of the juice and was really intense, a lot of the reason I wanted to use an RDA in the first place, it also gave great plumes of vapour.


The modbox is really solid, a nice design and has the charging port in the front of the box meaning you can stand it up while charging, it might seem a small detail but I find this a really good feature that also helps avoids leaks, it has a nice big fire button so no struggling to find it when not looking at it, there is a little window on the back of the modbox so you can see the juice level another nice feature avoiding having to open it up and peer into the hole.


I have added a short video showing going through the menu, having a quick vape and will also add some pictures, please be aware the video quality often degrades considerable when uploaded.

  • Innovative & Integrated -- Want an impressive All-in-One E Cigarette Mod Box? Convenient Pre-made 0.25ohm Coils and DIY rebuildable deck available for your freely using. Even if you're new or veteran vapers to RDTA vape Kit, this will no longer be your imagination and give you the truly RDTA vaping experience.
  • Own Your Magic Robot -- Solid quality elegant Vape Mod kit wonderfully packs with super big size Capacity filling hole,2 innovative filling ways for your choice,accurately TC & newly User Modes,Smart visible OLED Screen,Firmware Upgradeable. Full of creativity brings you the most unprecedented experience.
  • Vape Big -- Maximum Huge output power can up to 100W perfectly supports VW/TC/Special User Modes. Moreover, its strong 510 connector compatibles with more various tanks, which enhances consistency and taste of every puff, definitely creates a totally pure flavors and delivers the massive clouds vapor.
  • Your Outside-Buddy -- Compact size with an exquisite colorful texture appealing throughout its entire body, Simple and hard lines make the vape kit looks very fashionable, give the good hand feel of a higher-end device with the appropriate weight. Excellent Grips, fit nicely in your pocket.
  • Easy operation -- Simply use the pre-made 0.25ohm coil and build the deck with accessories you need. Easily to clean and replace. If you never use a real dripper or dual build deck, you will love the taste.(No Nicotine)


What I liked
*************
- Very nice design
- Holds 2ml with a 6ml tank reservoir giving you a possible 8ml before having to refill
- Very powerful with a wattage output up to 100w
- Charging port is on the front of the modbox
- It has output modes VW/TI/NI/SS and a custom user mode
- You can buy the whole coil kit pre-built so don’t need to do a self-built if you don’t want to
- Very nice large OLED Screen with a good display
- Puff counter, the ability to flip the screen and screen time out setting
- Firmware upgradeable, always a nice feature should they bring out improvements, new features or even need to fix bugs

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- Just one thing that is more something I like to see rather than a didn’t like, this does not have a pass through meaning it can’t be used while charging.

Summary
**********
I really like this modbox and am still adjusting and tinkering with the settings in pursuit of the perfect vape, it gives a really nice vaping experience and most noticeable is it really brings through the flavour of whatever juice you are using and for these reasons I have given it five stars. I am a bit of a collector of modboxes and will still be using my others but this will certainly take pride of place on my desk. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price:  £50.99
PRODUCT LINK


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members