Thursday 29 June 2017

EZVIZ C6T Mini 360 Plus 1080P Wireless IP Camera Review

A very nice smooth home security with great support from mobile and PC applications, the camera arrived in a compact branded slip top box with a protective plastic film over the top, beneath the camera it had the manual, USB power cable with a UK plug adapter and a fitting plate with screws should you wish to mount the camera in a permanent position.


The manual is very clear and easy to follow taking you step by step through the setting up of the camera, everything in this process has been kept as simple and hassle free as possible right down to registering the camera by scanning a QR code to holding your mobile device in distance to link it when connecting wirelessly.

After installing the EZVIZ application on my iPhone 6 and also installed the EZVIZ application on my PC it was time to set the camera up, the process is very straight forward and the instructions make it painless. I decided to connect this camera to my network wirelessly although it has a network connection socket should you chose to hard wire connect it and I have since checked connecting it with a network cable and the connection is instant without any issues. In my video I ran through the connection process live which hopefully shows how simple it is.


Once connected I fully tested the movement and camera manipulation via the EZVIZ phone and PC applications, the movement is very smooth and fluid panning through the 360° panoramic and 180° vertical views, I took some snap shots via the phone application and also tested the zoom feature which worked well going to eight times zoom.


I tested the smart motion tracking by walking past the camera and was surprised how well this worked and tracked my movements back and forth, I turned on the alerts which not only notified me of movement but also highlighted the point in the recording making it very easy to skip to that section and watch it back. I fitted a micro SD card into the slot at the back and formatted it via the EZVIZ application, this takes a few minutes to do but I presume it is building the file structure and made it easy to play back through recordings via my phone or PC.


I have added a video and will add some additional pictures, this shows opening it up, going through the setup process, testing the panning of the camera, taking a snapshot, testing the zoom feature then going on to show some live recording captured from the application on my PC as a test out of the window, I then went on to test the night vision setting it up in my hall which has no windows so I was able to give it a test in total darkness and must say the results are very impressive. Please be aware the video quality often degrades considerable when uploaded but hopefully not too much and the original video footage is crystal clear.

  • SMART MOTION TRACKING & NOTIFICATIONS - The Mini 360 Plus keeps a lookout for you. If it notices something moving, the camera will track the movement automatically. Motion alerts also instantly pop up on your smartphone.
  • PANORAMIC 360° VIEW - View any point in your room with just one touch. After taking a panoramic picture, all you have to do is touch the image and the Mini 360 Plus will automatically pan toward it and stream live video.
  • NIGHT VISION & TWO WAY AUDIO - Incredible night vision range of up to 10 metres when it's dark, large enough to cover just about any room. Also listen in and talk while away using the built-in speaker and microphone.
  • VIEW ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - through the EZVIZ app, which lets you see all of your EZVIZ IP cameras in one place. Truly smart home security, with multilayer protection and end-to-end video encryption.
  • MULTIPLE STORAGE OPTIONS - Cloud storage includes a free one-month trial with 7-day playback; or store locally, the camera accepts up to a 128GB micro SD card for storage beyond the cloud.


What I liked
*************
- Very easy to set up with a good clear manual walking you through the process
- Recording quality is superb both day and night vision
- Well thought out easy to use EZVIZ applications for both mobile devices and home PC
- Ability to pan through the 360° panoramic and 180° vertical views
- The smart motion tracking works really well
- Motion alerts a very useful feature
- Ability to use two way audio if needed
- Multiple storage options again another useful feature
- The micro SD card with loop record so no need to worry about it filling up and needing emptying
- Option of fitting either way up
- The camera looks great

What I Didn’t Like
********************
- Not really something I didn’t like so much as I would have liked to have seen the addition of a provided network cable but that is being really picky

Summary
***********
Overall this is a cracking security camera with very high quality recording that can sit on any flat surface or be mounted either way up, the camera is extremely well made and looks good with the camera lens behind a smoked dome and being whisper quiet while in motion along with having superb applications backing it, for these reasons I have given it a full five stars. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £89.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members