Monday 26 June 2017

Pack of Ten Wind Up Toys By Little Rock Review

Having already purchased some clockwork toys for my youngest daughter (21 months) she is really obsessed with them I thought I would get a collection rather than paying anything up to £5 for a single one and this seemed an ideal pack with 10 random toys for £14.95 (at the time of ordering)


They all arrived with a little tag attached giving warnings in various languages that they are not suitable for children under three years old but as my daughter will always be using these under supervision this was not an issue, they are all nice and bright colours and well finished without any rough edges.


After taking all the tags off my daughter had just awoken from her afternoon nap and was absolutely delighted to see them and we spent the next hour winding and re-winding each toy as she danced with the robots, ran after the snake and crocodile having great fun and I finally succumbed to winders thumb and they had to go back in the box much to my daughters annoyance.


They all worked well although her elder sister did manage to overwind the Cow one despite my warnings about over winding so that one has unfortunately now gone to ‘Robot Heaven’. The only real issue I had was although the stand-up dancing ones look great they really don’t last long enough on a single wind and by the time you wind one up the other has stopped.


I have added a short video showing each one tested and will add some pictures, sorry about the quality but it does degrade during upload and optimisation. As a side note if you find the video won’t run as I often find then expand it to full size and start it then reduce the size again.


Summary
***********
Overall this is a really nice collection of clockwork toys working out at about £1.50 each and my daughter really loves them, I have given them four stars, I would have given five if it wasn’t for the stand-up robots just not lasting very long on a single wind. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £14.95
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members