Thursday 5 April 2018

CHUWI Hi13 13.5" 2-in-1 Windows10 Tablet PC 4GB RAM 64GB ROM Review

As I work from home I am sitting at my desktop PC for up to 14 hours a day and wanted to get myself a tablet that would allow me a bit more freedom from my desk to move about a bit more while still being connected to the net and able to do a bit of browsing but also being practical enough to be used for work, I don’t like the small screen tablets and didn’t want a ipad due to it being so limited and the way it controls the choice of what will run on it so thought this looked ideal.


It arrived in a big square branded box all nice and tightly packed and has a good solid feel to it, I started it up and the screen is great with a very clear display and the choice of either using it in Windows 10 mode or tablet mode. After connecting the wireless to my home network I started the inevitable windows updates which didn’t take too long and everything rebooted fine although I had to add the virtual keyboard back to the taskbar which is a simple case of long pressing the taskbar and selecting it from the options.


This tablet is certainly very fast and smooth, I have been using it far more than I thought I every would running YouTube videos, surfing the net and social media but I have also been able to do quite a bit of work on it that I would normally be sitting at my desktop PC doing and using the micro SD card slot to transfer a multitude of things between the two all very fast and smooth.


The camera is very good and the windows camera program comes with a built in zoom as standard, I recorded some footage from the screen with a capture but I think with the conflict between the recording program I used and the onscreen video framerate it failed to record properly so I have added the actual footage taken at the end of my video.


The tablet has USB-C so I was able to plug a hub I have giving me three additional USB ports, HDMI out and a hardwire network port which works very well and this also allowed me to connect a wireless keyboard and mouse which was instantly recognised and ready to use. I connected up my Bluetooth speaker very easily which gave me an additional sound boost for listening to a bit of music and also very clear and stable.


Overall I am really pleased with this purchase it’s a really nice tablet, the screen resolution is great, it runs really smoothly, easy to switch between Windows 10 and tablet mode, very large battery capacity so masses of use before it needed charging, the 13.5” screen is ideal for my uses and with USB-C easy to connect whatever I want. This is a lot more than just a tablet for surfing and social media and capable of doing a lot more and the reason it gets full marks from me.

Price: £312.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members