Monday 30 April 2018

Ulefone MIX 5.5 inch with Triple cameras 4GB RAM 64GB ROM Review

Lovely phone I really like it, I bought my son the exact same phone for Christmas after he smashed his iphone and talked him into giving Android a go as I was converted several years ago and he really loves it, I have been filled with phone envy ever since so when I saw it on offer from this seller £30 below what I paid before I decided I needed an upgrade and went for it.


The phone arrived in a nice and simple Ulefone branded lift top box with the phone on top, manual, sim release pin, little metal phone stand, charge lead and retractable pin three pin USB plug in the bottom. This has a simple manual with good clear and detailed illustrations giving you all the basics you need to know.


I wanted to keep all the apps and data off my old phone so went through the setup selecting ‘Keep your apps & data’ then ‘Another Android device’ which then took me through a simple step by step on screen menu to restore a backup copy from my old phone and after I inserted a sim card and a micro SD card I was soon up and running, I used a micro SD card to test the feature but plan to run it with duel sims so tested that as well which worked fine even setting up different ringtones for them using MP3’s something iphone won’t allow no idea why.


I set up the fingerprint recognition using three of my fingers so I could open it with either hand and also use my thumb on my right hand, I like the fact the finger print recognition is on the front of the screen as it’s on the back of my old phone and I have to take it out of the case to use it. I browsed the net and ran a few videos on YouTube which all worked great giving a great sound and very clear and clean display. I ran a few games and was pleased to see they ran flawlessly without any lag or stuttering with very responsive and accurate movement on the touch screen.


I tested out the camera which was superb one of the reasons I had phone envy as I have seen some of the shots my son has taken with his and I found a nice little free app to test the phone running it with everything checking out and it was working great, I decided I needed a case even though it comes with a rubber case fitted I tend to slip my phone in my front pocket when I go out so wanted a wraparound case and found one I liked on a well-known auction site for £3.50 delivered (bargain) and it had a cut out that fitted the camera everything I wanted.




Overall this is a really nice phone with 4gb of ram and 64gb of rom it’s fast and smooth with a great camera, fingerprint recognition on the front, a great display and sound with the ability to use duel sims or sim and a micro SD card and the reason I have given it full marks. I have added a video and will also add some pictures showing how easy it is to set up and going through some of the functions such as adding the fingerprints and running a phone test.


Price: £119
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members