Friday 20 April 2018

Cigarette Socket AC 220v Mains to DC 12v 5A 60W Power Inverter Review

I have a few gadgets is use in my car that I also use in my house the main one being the car vacuum which I find ideal for vacuuming round my desk and cleaning out the dusk from in and around my desktop PC case, for the last 10 years I have been using a big block plugin convertor which had worked reasonably well although I wasn’t sure how safe it was as it got very hot and last week it finally stopped working all together so I needed another.


I had a good look round at different ones and the reason I went for this one is I didn’t want another socket based one, it had over and under working voltage protection and short circuit protection, it was available on prime and had good review feedback.


The unit works well and I have tested a few of my gadgets in it without any problems, the only negatives I have found with it are I would have liked a thicker/stronger cable on the cigarette female end for added protection and the cable from the three pin plug socket either being longer or shorter as it’s not long enough from a 4tf high wall socket to sit flat on the floor and has excessive cable if it sits on the side next to the socket, overall a very handy device that works well and I have given it four stars for that reason.


Price: £13.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members