Thursday 19 April 2018

Nitecore D2 DigiCharger for Rechargeable Battery with LCD Display Review

I purchased this as I am a e-cig user and the two main modboxes I use have removable 18650 batteries and although one of them has a charge socket the other relies of external charging and I had been swapping the batteries between the two when I wanted to charge but decided to get this along with a second set of batteries so I could just swap out for a fresh set when they depleted.


It arrived in a nice branded box with a sheet of printed instructions which covered all uses and modes although the print is very small and quite hard to read, I have given it a good test charging two different types of 18650 batteries, 2 x 3.7v 3500mah and 2 x 3.7 3100mah and two different sets of AA batteries, one set 1.2v 2800mah the other 1.2v 2700mah, I then charged a 18650 3.7v 3000mah and a AA 1.2v 2800mah to test charging two different types at the same time. All charged well and were easy to insert and remove, the display screen is good providing all the information I personally need and easy to switch between slots, the charge time averaged 6 hours 25mins on the 18650 batteries and 5 hours 20mins on the AA batteries.


The charge time is quite a bit longer than a standard charger but I do understand the slow charging might help extend the life of your batteries a bit and was pleased that none of the batteries got hot while charging just slightly warm and the long charge is not really a big issue for me as I am never in a rush for them.


Overall a neat little unit with a good display that allows you to monitor the battery charging process, this is not the charger for you if you are looking for a rapid charging unit.


Price: £14.30
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members